1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Spider's Blog:

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by spiderswims, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

[​IMG]

2. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Nope. I'm not going to a 4th party cause my legs and feet are still killing me. :dunno:

3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I had so many toys at my grandparents house. My dickhead uncle threw everything to the curb when he sold their house after they passed. None were in boxes or mint condition but i had G1 transformers. 80s He-Man and GI Joe, original ThunderCats and first generation TMNT toys. I had tons. I even had a bunch of the old 80s WWF wrestlers that were like rubber or whatever and the ring :lol:

Sonicboom, Starling73, Magge and 3 others like this.
  4. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

What in the world? Dude, you can chill in a chair.....

Sonicboom, Magge, crossxcheck and 2 others like this.
  5. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Yo! I had a fucking Dukes of Hazard car with the Bo and Luke action figures. I loved that thing! I miss my toys. :(

6. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Closest thing I had was Hot Wheels cars. Didn't care for the Matchbox ones. Only Hot Wheels for me.

7. Majesty9917

Whats the problem with your legs?

8. spiderswims

9. Majesty9917

Oh hell yeah! Me and my brother had a ton of micro machines. We would get a piece of card board and masking tape and make roads and shit. We would have a whole city. There was a parking deck and a car wash and a gas station. Those were the days man. Wow. Hadnt thought about this stuff in a while.

10. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Every time I went into Toys R Us it was to buy something for someone else. Like if I was going to a friend's party and had to get a gift. By the time I had my own money I didn't want toys anymore. I usually had to wait for my birthday or Christmas.

11. spiderswims

Micro Machines > Hot Wheels!

crossxcheck, Merlin and Majesty9917 like this.
  12. Xray

Never had micro machines. Hot wheels/matchbox cars I had a bunch of.

crossxcheck, Merlin and spiderswims like this.
  13. spiderswims

I laid down all morning and night yesterday thinking that would help
    No clue. Every morning for almost a year after work my feet hurt and sometimes my legs just cause iim walking around all night but they usually feel better when I'm about to work the next night. Since wednesdays its been constant pain. Could be cause I've been off bloodthinners (supposed to be on for life) dehydrated. I'm gonna have to figure it out soon

Sonicboom, Starling73, Magge and 3 others like this.
  14. Merlin

You remember the Thundershift 500? I had a little deuce coupe that was black with flames, it couldn't be beat. Larry's Towing truck was pretty fast on that track too.

15. Majesty9917

Wow! Yes I remember that now! You fuckers are jogging my memory. Things are a bit hazy from all the Mary Jane but its still there.

crossxcheck and Merlin like this.
  16. Merlin

Dude, I had the same problem and changed shoes that I wear at work. Treading on concrete all day isn't good. Plus you could have shin splints...

17. spiderswims

my bro said when he switched from steel toe (which I am required to wear) that his feet didnt hurt anymore either

18. Majesty9917

Yea, definitely sounds like something you should look into sooner rather than later. I was gonna say something about you not taking your blood thinners but Im honestly in no position to talk. Havent been to a doctor in over 17 years. Maybe closer to 20. I have nothing against doctors or medical science. I guess, I just dont wanna know...anything :lol:

19. Xray

2:38

crossxcheck, spiderswims and Merlin like this.
  20. Majesty9917

Steel toes will fuck you up. I have a pair and when I do end up wearing them for extended periods, my feet are not happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.