1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Spider's Blog:

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by spiderswims, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Ol' Dirty Bastard
    Megan Thee Stallion
    Nicki Minaj
    J Kwon
    Mike the Killer
    Chingy
    Chamillionaire
    Lil Flip
    Lil Pump
    Lil Bow Wow
    Lil Mama
    Lil Peep
    Lil Uzi Vert
    Lil Tjay
    Lil Noo Noo
    Krayzie Bone
    Da Baby
    Chance The Rapper
    Juice WRLD
    Pop Smoke
    6ix9ine
    YNW Melly
    Machine Gun Kelly
    Masta Killa
    KRS-One
    QuestLove

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  2. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Worst rock band names

All of them . :p

crossxcheck, Merlin and Majesty9917 like this.
  3. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

The Lost Boys!!! :banana:

4. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

I have always been a dog lover, but cats have shown me affection in recent years.
    I have been very allergic to cats before, but seem to have disappeared.
    So i love both ! :love:
    [​IMG]

5. spiderswims

I'll say The Lost Boys today.

6. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

man that is a tough one. I mean i appreciate lost boys for its pure nostalgia and seeing young stars like Sutherland Gertz Haim and Feldman. On the other hand the grindhouse quality of From Dusk Til Dawn is hard to brush aside aswell. The weird thing is i like From Dusk Til Dawn more before they get to the titty twister bar. With my current mood for the day im prolly leaning towards Lost Boys. But as god is my witness i hold both features in high regards.

7. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I've never seen either.:dunno:

8. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Never was a big fan of The Lost Boys. Ive seen it many times but dont hold any affinity towards it. I do very much like From Dusk Til Dawn. I remember the first time I saw it. I went into it completely blind and really got into this story about the brothers on the run. Then they got to the bar and shit went sideways. Had no idea there would be anything supernatural. I went from "This is a good flick" to "This is a great flick". I dont know if it has the same effect if you know beforehand about the vamps, but it was a helluva twist for me.

Also, its my favorite George Clooney role. I must admit I have bever been a huge Clooney fan.

From Dusk Til Dawn gets my vote.

10. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

You have missed something. Of course i have my nostalgia glasses firmly on my face, so of course im gonna say you should watch them.

11. Flippy

I felt the same way about the twist. It is executed well but it came out of nowhere i had just gotten into this hard cocked crime thriller about two psychotic brothers. I dont know i didnt like the twist the first time i saw From Dusk Til Dawn, but i have learnt to appreciate it fondly the more times i revisit it.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    crossxcheck, Merlin, Magge and 2 others like this.
  12. spiderswims

song of the day

13. Flippy

Alice in chains the group that introduced me to the vocal genius that was Layne Stayley. Your missed man.

14. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Song of the Day

Myles Kennedy - In Stride

15. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

NW: Street Outlaws

crossxcheck, Flippy and spiderswims like this.
  16. spiderswims

17. Merlin

Pretty sure I've seen this but gonna watch. BRB

crossxcheck, Flippy and spiderswims like this.
  18. spiderswims

I have fallen into the blackhole of Unplugged youtube videos :yup:

crossxcheck and Merlin like this.
  19. Merlin

Not a bad thing though. I enjoy most of the unplugged. Really liked Ice Nine Kills unplugged for Sirius XM. :headbang:

crossxcheck and spiderswims like this.
  20. Merlin

OH, gotta watch Corey Taylor unplugged!!!! It's awesome!!!!

crossxcheck and spiderswims like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.