1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

School is almost out for Tye and Kory!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Barney

Barney

As usual Kory, Excellent pictures.

Keep 'em up.. keeping the boys (and some some chicks) happy.

2. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

Very nice pictures Kory. I was thinking though you might want to call yourself the WebMistress instead of Masters. lol

3. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

I would prefer head Madam cause i would like to go out with Tye myself ;)

4. shoob13

shoob13

You know Kory, those pictures are great, and it is always great to see more of you....but Tye is looking better and better to me....thanks for the great work and keeping us laughing....

I wish I had a batman pic like azz....that's cool ;)

5. antheh

antheh Banned.

Damn how did I miss this thread, fine pics there PrettyKittyKory. :D

6. jokyomind

jokyomind

the both of them at 1 time o yes

7. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

AAAAWWWWWWWWSSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You up this morning sweet cheeks?

8. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Yes I am. "...sweet cheeks..." :-? I think that word is in the international code for "disrespecting a Denny's waitress."

SirCumAlot - good point about webmaster/mistress... I've never thought about that. But when I hear webmistress, I picture some busty older woman with bleach-blond hair and a masquerade mask on. And a whip.

Thanks for the compliments soonami, dr. zoid, reallylongnipplehair, jokeyomind, anteth, shoob, chogall and VGolfer.

You like Azz's batsymbol? hahaha... maybe I should just keep making funny sigs instead of fansigns? How about this... anybody who joins Tye's site now gets a choice of a fansign from myself, Tye, or a custom sig. Or a grabag of all three, depending if I'm in the mood. And they'll be so awesome you'll practically shit yourself.

hahaha...

9. wtfazzhole

Now i won't feel so special :(

10. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Aww, don't pout, Batman! You get the first of everything! And you're in MY sig.

11. wtfazzhole

and i have to share it with a guy staring at me while i am taking a whizz. that is even worse :(

12. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

LOL. Oh get over yourself Azz.

Kory hun, sorry about the sweet cheeks comment. We don't have Deny's round here (the horror, i love that place) so I'm not up on assaulting their waitresses.

Round these parts we're bit of close family redneck types who never use a person's real name in conversation. Dunno why. I'm either Reach, or Back, or King High Super Pimp, but never ReachBackAnd. My gf is "Hooker" my best friend is "P-Rat" his gf is "Tongs" and my Pap is "Peeber"

I can substitute such loving nicknames as "hun," "babe," "cute stuff," "hot stuff," "pretty eyes" (the most descriptive and accurate in my opinion) or "kitten" as your prefer. I just picked "sweet cheeks" because you have such lovely cheeks.

ON HER FACE YOU PERVERTS.

can you believe them, Kory? They thought I was talking about your hiney. Those pigs

13. Goose

Goose

Very hot indeed!!

14. wtfazzhole

sounds like a great attempt to cover yourself there reachback. Taking your SN as three parts of your name sounds like my idea. :-?

Oh well you do whatever you can to play your game. Kory and i will chat on aim and laugh at your silly comments later. ;)

15. Foodstamp

Foodstamp

Once again you look great!

16. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

Azz, no need to get all personal wit it.

You can talk to Kory all you want, it doesn't change how I feel about her.

[​IMG]

I'm too self confident and comfortable to ever be worried about the Pretty Kitty. Besides, she knows my girlfriend doesn't really share (although strangely she thinks it's great that I flirt on here... oh that silly hooker, when we will she accept that she's bi-curious and have some phun?) and that all my admiration for her is platonic and totally not scary-stalker-ish. lol

Kory, the pics are really special, it is still a crime and a travesty that anything ever stopped you from filling the internet with thousands of equally perfect pictures of yourself. We would have all been a little better off with you on posters on our walls.

17. sannin

sannin True Gentleman

Damn Kory, your beauty never ceases to amaze me. I'd like to find those bastards who screwed up your chances of keeping your site going and put my foot in their ass, Undercover Brother style.

18. wtfazzhole

i am sure there is alot of us here that would do that for her. It was just 1 guy not a bunch of them. As a group we can all take him on. Reachback looks like he knows someone in the Guido family that specializes in concrete boots. ;)

Either that or she flashes the Azz sign and i'll be there to help. :D

19. sannin

sannin True Gentleman

Haha, the phun forum army raids the hacker asshole's lair, in theaters soon.

20. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

"We will chat and laugh at the silliness"... my goodness... it sounds like "We Got the Beat" by the Go-Go's will be playing in the background, and I'll be painting my nails with cotten inbetween my toes, and then after a big giggle-chorus we'll collapse and have a tickle-fight with all my girlfriends.

Ah, what fluffy fun we have here in our giggly 80's sorority heaven. Me and Azz, in a montage, laughing at ReachBack.

JK. The testosterone is so strong in this room, it's starting to smell like dinosaurs.

Stop biting each other!