1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Newest Teen Internet Model.... ME!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

You ever heard of "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all?" this rule applys here when it comes to fellow members.

2. Hawkeye

Hawkeye

I'm Canadian too, but i still dont hold that partialness, i think that there are better Canadian NN's out, but that's just my opinion :)

3. Keezie

Keezie

i <3<3<3 me some Ashleigh though. she's so perfect, you fools are some haters

4. unpredictableacts

unpredictableacts

kory...NICE...props to GOD!sup on a pic.....could you pose any crazy,erotic way possible...use your imagination....i want some crazy stuff....topless using the poster to cover you....and could you make it say unpredictableacts:retired my coochie
    or
    unpredictableacts:lays the pipe
    thanks!

keep up the good work and anything else that you end up keeping up ;-)

5. sensible ed

sensible ed

This is a great thread... I've only been registered on Phun for a short while, but this seriously impresses me. PKK, I think you look great, and to post what you did takes guts, so kudos to you.

6. OuchIAteMyself

OuchIAteMyself

Yah.. I registered an account just so that I could comment... she deservers a thumbs up. Plus.. read her site.. I think this one has a brain. (ie: favorite book, etc. etc.)

7. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Disapear for a couple of days and I miss this whole thread. Welcome to the forum Kitty, and great pics! Hope you enjoy your time here, we love it when the gals post.

8. BBLB

BBLB

bloody hell ... I was on here yesterday and missed this thread then booooom ... 8 pages ,,, Kory you are one damn cute girl ... Keep up the posts .. I hope you do become a reg. on here... we are all happy to have a female point of view on these forums .. I would have said this earlier... but it looks like my first post ends up on page 8 .. I hope you are reading this far ....

welcome to phun ! ... I was wondering where old Slayer got the nice pic from .. Im sounding like all the other chaps here but I would luurrrvvvee a sig pic fo' me .. writing BBLB Owns on your bellie would top it off NICE....

9. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Having read further, I'd also love to have a signature pic, if that's possible Kitty!

10. Lusting4You403

Lusting4You403

I don't need my eyes checked, I said PKK is a very cute girl, but to me thats all she is, is very cute, typical have already seen many like her next door type, and I was nice and wished her well. Ashleigh, just has that something extra that does it for me. And yes since I don't use my eyes to hit it, and I am a guy I would tap on that.

I can say this about her, she got everyone going this weekend.

11. fun4wheeler

fun4wheeler

Kitty, you are very beautiful indeed. I really liked your pics. they left my imagination going. welcome and good luck with your site.

12. toteki

toteki

You look great ;)

Me also wants a fan sign :D :D :D

13. phunlover

phunlover

GOD DAMN is this site just get better day after day...WOWWWWWW she is one smokin' hot chick, the anticipation is so IMMENSE to see some more pics of her...doesn't even have to be nude, just more of her posing~~~~ THanks for posting!!!

14. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

NO Even though I just saw Ash's thread the other day NO Ash is better imho I guess by saying this my fansign is not gonna happen. But remember I was the first in this thread that said PKK was pretty :) If that helps

15. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late! Lunusnc, your fan sign is GONNA happen
    "Whether it's rappin' or clappin" - JayZ

Takin.... pic... who else is up?

16. toteki

toteki

Me Me Me !! :D :D :D

17. BBLB

BBLB

who else is up ... what time is it there boys and girls ?? .. 3pm here in the UK ..

18. ThePirate

ThePirate

geez, this thread almost has 20,000 HITS! I'm jeleous :(

19. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

20. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

damn u get hotter allthe time :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.