1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My Xmas tights.....semi first post.

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by SashaPureLuv, Nov 12, 2011.

1. OoAaronoO

OoAaronoO

Holy smokes!!!!!! I want to be them panties

2. quentice

quentice

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

On another note, I have always enjoyed Phun, it gave me whatever diversion I was looking for, laughs, news, bathroom meditation material :).
    I keep no secrets from my woman, and one day she saw me browsing. She didn't care really. She gave me the opportunity to photograph her one day (OK it was my idea) I asked if i could post it here and she said NO!...lol. The subject came up occasionally about not being in tune with her self sexually, and we would talk about ideas. I said maybe we could play with an alter ego just for fun. She had already let me take tons of pictures, while she said it was exciting, I know it was more to please me and see my smile for weeks anyway. I started to post some here and they had the desired effect, She grew more confident in herself, which helped us reach new levels of intimacy!

Lately our photos have grown more revealing, still withing range of what she is comfortable with, she loves to tease and she has final say, TBH sometimes she says " Put the good ones up" lol I have created a monster ;) The subject has come up several times, always from fans (not sure what to call them) about "does she have a website" or "are her panties for sale" lol,,,, she laughs at that one! we are still exploring things, and have made a page at Clipsforsale, still in progress. While we still are analyzing everything and Sasha is excited as long as it stays a FUN hobby! It is NEW and scary and exciting, I wanted to let you guys know, some of you guys are really nice to her, and have given me some awesome tips. Any tips, feedback, or HELP lol would be appreciated! PHUN will get exclusive stuff no matter what the future holds,

cajunguy, hekamix, Tiger22 and 19 others like this.
  3. WonderTwins

WonderTwins

Some of the sexiest photos on Phun. Love the teasing!

4. allonso

allonso

Holy smoke! What a great update! the quality of the pics (and even more the model, of course!) is really stunning. Thanks a lot for all of this.

5. blew

blew

sooo horny x

6. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

love her chocolate starfish :yumyum:

7. bfowens

bfowens

Wow. What incredible updates! Sasha you are so incredibly amazing, your pics always get me going! Q you area lucky guy to get to shoot such a hot model, and have the fun of sharing it with us! I look forward to seeing where your new hobby takes you guys!

quentice likes this.
  8. OoAaronoO

OoAaronoO

Them last pics are great as always. Love her boobies. So perfect. Along with the rest of her

9. OoAaronoO

OoAaronoO

I'm glad you have created a monster. I would defently consider myself a fan of y'all's :)

10. What the Phun

What the Phun

Glad to help! :D And thank you so much for sharing!!

11. CdnLifeguard

CdnLifeguard

God I love the thread!

12. allonso

allonso

I hope you two'll be back soon! I miss these artful classy and supersexy pics of you, Sasha!

13. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

GOOD GOD!!! That update was INSANE!!! Can't wait to see what is next!!

14. SashaPureLuv

SashaPureLuv Official Phun.org Model

Hell all, This is my busiest time but we have been thinking of you guys, we took some stuff just looking our compression software...Q upgraded to WINdows 8 and had to re-install everything....most of our pics are like 14megs a piece...lol. Here is a couple, Q or I will upload later today!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

cajunguy, hekamix, Woden and 13 others like this.
  15. bfowens

bfowens

Can't wait to see what else you post, we missed you guys!

Um that blue sets off your skin tone really well... and um that ass!

16. OoAaronoO

OoAaronoO

Can't wait for the rest :)

17. CdnLifeguard

CdnLifeguard

Lookin amazing!

18. allonso

allonso

Looks great, thanks!

19. What the Phun

What the Phun

Guess I'll be staying close to the computer today...

20. SashaPureLuv

SashaPureLuv Official Phun.org Model

Hey Phun, We were gonna upload more night vision stuff, but Q said they didnt show off my ass, I had to hide the scissors.....lol

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cajunguy, hekamix, Woden and 16 others like this.