1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My 1,000th Post

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by LaurenSands, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

Ok, I finished sending all the PM's out, except for "gumbus" You don't have your PM or your email function turned on.

Screencaps of the vid I just sent out below, which is a 14 min edited version of a one hour cam show. I use toys, DP myself, finger my pussy and my ass with several fingers, cum several times(I am multi orgasmic) and that's the overall jist!

(Please keep in mind that the vid in my members area is Higher Quality)

2. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Thanks again Lauren, this'll keep me enthused as to what to look forward to when I finish my shift tomorrow and am home alone to view it :D

3. skynyrd_fan

skynyrd_fan BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I am speechless. WHAT a video. All I can say is thank you so much for this treat.

4. LaurenSands

Alone time is recommended, as is readily available speaker volume. I get a lil' loud I think. (blushing) Thanks again for the awesome tribute you made, I love it. :cool:
    Thank you! It's my pleasure to share the vid babe, I'm really glad you enjoyed it :D

5. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

I'm glad you make yourself laugh :|

:D

6. Kieks

No probs, glad you liked it. Plus, it kept me interested at work whilst making up the lyrics in-between hanging up on customers :D

7. phun luvn

phun luvn

wow i dont spend too much time in the vid vault lately and almost missed this, Lauren I cant wait to see the video. I am sure it will bring me hours of pleasure. Aloha your sexy 1000 post spam whore :)

8. phart

phart

hello lauren, i have been lurking around in this thread and finally would like to ask if you would send me the link to your edited video...you're just too darned hot to resist...

9. god008

god008

wait this is vid of an actual poster... bullshit

10. DrBrumTangerine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have no idea how wrong you are, mate :)

11. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I didn't think god could be wrong? Even the 8th god should be infallible. On the other hand, you would also think that a god could write a complete and correct sentence.

12. sexypix

Downloading. And prearing ear plugs.

I'm more spammy than you these days, but I just can't be bothered to collect all replies in one :D

13. nimrod

nimrod

Amazing vid lauren thanx very much

Lovin Ya work

14. LaurenSands

LMAO. Touche. Is it a huge pressure on your shoulders to be the King of Wit?*thick, heavy, big, load of..... sarcasm*

I want a job where I can hang up on customers. Hmmm... maybe I should offer phone sex. :D

Thank you so much! I'm glad you didn't miss it.... and I've already PM'd you the link :D

Well I am happy you unlurked in my thread then! Don't be shy, I promise I don't bite, unless you want me too ;) I PM'd you the link babe, hope you enjoy, and thank you :)

I had a brief chat with god in his 8th version, and I do have faith that we are squared away now. He sees that it twas an error to, with his weighty 4 posts, accuse my over 1k posts of inauthentic spamminess. Thy curse of thy fates has been lifted by thy 8th god.

Ok, I've been caught red handed. Really, it's not me. Gotcha. It's upsetting that a brand new unlurker can figure it out before you and your thousands of quality posts.

OMG! You don't think he's actually an imposter do you? Maybe he is projecting his inauthencity upon me :-o

Ear plugs=smart lad. :D

So it's the era of lazy spam? I guess some of us are just more dedicated to the art than others. Sigh. :p

Thank you!! Very glad you enjoyed it :D

15. DrBrumTangerine

I love the fact that you picked 'lad' up off me :)

16. sexypix

Dedicated? Actually I think it's less spammy to put all replies in one post. Although I admire you for actually writing *replies* and not just three random words LOL

She can pick up my lad any time! XOXO

17. FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

Lauren, congrats on 1000 posts from a pervastic, naughty bastard you don't remember seeing here because he just joined the forum today. :p

Am I too new to get a PM?

18. smoked

smoked holdin

OMG LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know. What are you looking at me for?

19. Cypher

Cypher

Nice, grats to 1000 posts.

Please sen me the link :)

20. Kieks

So everything I have believed has been a lie! I'll never trust anyone again, all this time I've been aroused by some big, beefy bloke and not the sweet, beautiful Hawaiian I thought of.

*Runs away to the corner and cries*

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.