1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lindsay Lohan c-thru and topless (for real) in the new issue of NY

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by lil' wutz, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stuff

stuff

Thanks man!!!

2. jdbond

jdbond

Imagine that! I mean why wouldn't this forum be filled with gay people and gay comments because that is so logical!!

3. jdbond

jdbond

I never said you won't.

4. jimmevans

jimmevans

Not sure what the NY magazine wanted to achieve by deliberately making the shoot identical to the one that Merilyn Monroe did few decades back. They even hired the same photographer etc. Regardless of Lindsey Lohan's looks, surely they cannot compare here to Merilyn Monroe.

I did a search for more pics of this shoot and I found a "comparison picture" between Merilyn and Lindsay Lohan in the same pose !!! The comparison comments are all yours:p

Lets see what else Lindsey will show us!

5. J Chris

J Chris

Wow wow! I give you 10 stars out of 5!

6. serftewl

serftewl

wonderful...my only question is why haven't the ass and black/white nipple shots been scanned yet?

7. Jigga Mantiga

Jigga Mantiga

try making sense on comebacks next time. Trying to lump yourself in the "normal" column when the majority of the board probably sides against you is "so logical" as well.

8. Kante

Kante

Is this really Lindsay?

9. lil' wutz

lil' wutz U can't touch this ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

No, it's Paris Hilton.

crumcmesskuh and dArT VaDeR like this.
  10. jakpalmer

jakpalmer

I smell photoshop...

Look at this pic:
    [​IMG]

11. a22k1cker

a22k1cker

Every picture taken in a studio theese days are probably photoshopped I'm afraid...

12. rafliz

rafliz

good thing its not from Playboy magazine, it would be heavily 'air-brushed'

13. kylem4711

kylem4711

14. clydec

clydec

Why ? Because people like girls that don't look like they have the plague? I LOVED Lohan..but now that I know what she looks like naked with all those spots...yeah , YOU can have that.

Lol .... but if you're really that desperate for sex and don't mind a spotted girl that looks like she has a bad rash ... by all means , knock yourself out . :D

15. Timeless

Timeless

I'm going to go out on a limb (not much of one) and say that the person who wrote on that photo has never been taught anything about the physics of sight and optics.

16. bartap74

bartap74 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am absolutely amazed by the freckle-hatred on this board. Then again, maybe these people have never actually touched a real woman and they're a bit confused.

jetboy, svendbent, lil' wutz and 3 others like this.
  17. clydec

clydec

Been with plenty of women ...but I'm not into SPOTS .

18. Hal_Borski

Hal_Borski

Agreed. It's more transparent up top because the material is closer, if not actually touching, the surface behind it.

19. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay

Photoshop: as we all know from last year's upskirt photos, Lindsey likes to shave her bush. Showing your nipples in a magazine is a far cry from bald beaver. So yeah, it's quite possible they 'shopped out her genitalia in order to preserve some "dignity".

Freckles/spots: I hate tattoos, but that doesn't mean guys who are into them are "desperate" for sex. If tomorrow morning I'm taking a shower and Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox burst into my bathroom and demand I join them in a threesome, I'm not gonna say, "Fuck off, you disgusting tattooed bitches!" I'm gonna prematurely ejaculate and hope they stick around until I get hard again. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

Jubs, opo, davek454 and 1 other person like this.
  20. monkeyman00

monkeyman00

uh, im not impressed. i'm going back to the amateur thread.

dArT VaDeR likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.