1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT FEW DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks threads missing and other leaked discussions

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khashoggi

khashoggi ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

that's just instagram stuff from her and her friends, no leaks

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  2. whiteknight

whiteknight

Had my doubts, considering the locations i saw them....they posted several pics which were clearly her BFF Emma Kateman

3. starteditright

starteditright

There’s a censored pic from a photo shoot with Lili Reinhart in a see through dress going around.

4. whiteknight

whiteknight

Yeh, those are the two i saw. Hoping they're genuine and will lead to more.....

5. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

6. dc111

dc111

Holy fuck. If those Lily Mo are legit, I may die.

RaiderCane likes this.
  7. poynt

poynt ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

Are the vid and the shirt up pic of Lily censored by the leaker or was it posted like that! ie on IG.

8. camlawnman

camlawnman

noah cyrus ?[​IMG]

9. Mr_Pee_Pee

Mr_Pee_Pee ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

just an insta post

10. jifffemann

jifffemann

[​IMG]

hubbx likes this.
  11. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

If there's one girl that would one hundred percent never take nude pictures of herself of any kind, then that girl is Saoirse. She's not the type, like at all. She isn't stupid enough to think of even doing that.

So that rumor is obviously one hundred percent bullshit. But I would like to see this supposed pic anyway, just so I can look at some perky tits and laugh at how they're obviously not hers.

12. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

I'd also say Swift

BronLongsword and CaptainFan88 like this.
  13. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

Are you her sister or something ? o_O Lol, damn dude, how do you know ? :lol:

14. MOKdaROK

MOKdaROK

I thought the same about Victoria Justice. You never know.

BronLongsword, zoolag, Def30 and 2 others like this.
  15. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

Saoirse and Victoria are nothing alike though. Personality isn't being considered here. I know there's this fantasy that all beautiful a-list young actors are secret sluts, but personality still matters and that affects the plausibility of whether such pics exist or not. I mean if you consumed enough of her content, her interviews, etc... it puts a nail in the coffin on any hope of that type of lewd stuff ever existing. Her personality is insanely different to all of these girls. Even in her film career, she's avoided nudity like the plague. We don't need to be her friend to know this.

She's certainly not the show-off type like a former Nickelodeon star is. I'd compare Victoria Justice to the blonde girl from iCarly or Ariana Grande... so it wouldn't be surprising. I mean, Nickelodeon stars taking nude pics is hardly a surprise, most of them are burnouts. I mean did Miranda Cosgrove ever take nude pics? No. So I'd compare Saoirse to Miranda. See what I mean? There's a type. The only leaks you would ever get from her is if someone hacked her private instagram profile and took her likely boring miscellaneous pics and posted them here, but you're never ever getting nudes because they don't exist. She just isn't the type.

I know the going opinion here is "YEAH BUT YOU NEVAH KNOW", but half of the pictures on this forum are low rate z-list celebrities and instagram chicks. The biggest this forum ever had to an A-lister is Jennifer Lawrence and... well, you know it's not surprising Jennifer Lawrence had nude pics to begin with... it's surprising that those leaks ever saw the light of day.

So if you're holding out hopes of seeing Saoirse gagging on a cock in a blurry video or taking naked selfies in a bath... drop that hope.

shine_23007 likes this.
  16. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

I actually follow her career, unlike a lot of horny dudes here who see a name and automatically think they're getting another fappening. It ain't gonna happen and I'm gonna be proven right by the lack of evidence that there are such pics. I'm not her sister, but judging by this forum's history of over-hyping every poxy name that gets mentioned, my claim is just more plausible and realistic.

For example, I heard a rumor that the chick from the mythbusters has a hardcore interracial gangbang video she shot back when she was in college... don't ask me, I just heard a rumor.

Sonicboom likes this.
  17. blaws

blaws BANNED

kate beckensale also had a censored picture leak a few years ago. She was on her bed on her computer and the picture was black and white. It was covered with words asking for a trade. I saved it but I think it's on one of my jump drives. Her and her daughter being leaked would be the best thing in the fappening since the entire Michalka family got leaked

RaiderCane and CaptainFan88 like this.
  18. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

Gotta give ya that one for sure...

19. Sonicboom

I'm curious.... say that you are proven wrong and some nudes or whatever show up here, are you gonna be disappointed ?

KindaMadMax likes this.
  20. KindaMadMax

KindaMadMax

No, my balls will explode of course.

Sonicboom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.