1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. MxDT

MxDT

What i'd give to see the Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman ones...
    Also: i thought the Brie Larson set was real?

Xtant, Tony166 and martiangod like this.
  2. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

She had a leak before this list came out and so I took it as this was a new unreleased batch?

Xtant, Ron5689, Tony166 and 2 others like this.
  3. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

On that big list Haley King would be Hunter King

Xtant and MartMort9801 like this.
  4. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Did the Kate Beckinsale leak get DMCA-ed? (thread is gone)
    That would suggest it's real?

5. Bushbabie

Bushbabie

Wasn't her

Xtant likes this.
  6. Or1

Or1

It can be from her set, but not her.

7. Amorphous

Amorphous

8. tidehigh

tidehigh

this is from the trader Eusebeia who is also the person behind everything is everything list also around 2017 as i said it was posted on forums now because AnnaSophia Robb got married last week

9. hornypenguino

hornypenguino

so why does stuff leak slowly but everyone knows what the leaks are?
    is it because the hackers are trying to blackmail the celebs into paying them or is it because the hackers dont want stuff leaked and is careful not to give it out to anyone who leaks stuff?

Sonic44 likes this.
  10. Ultrafapper

Ultrafapper

Some people may try to force a set to be shared by using info that leaked from hackers. Don't think it works well anymore though.

11. Ultimate Brolly

Ultimate Brolly

info from 4chan today

Miley Cyrus
    Lesbian vids, loads of her topless clowning around, in the pool naked, open leg selfies, spread ass selfies.
    Some are when she had her natural stage with hairy armpits & fanny
    The later ones she is completely bald, legs open selfies with the corner of her face, nipple etc
    Earlier hairy ones are selfies from Snapchat she was obviously sending her boyfriend showing off “The Bush” as she called it
    Videos:
    Masturbation, goofing around topless & a boring gushy one of her topless talking about how much she loves someone
    Yes, she’s playing with herself in 3 vids just had a look, open pussy in 2

Miley Cyrus : 148 pics - shows everything 17 vids- closeup peeing,lesbians pussy eating, joints in the pussy

Miley Cyrus (32 pics HQ from Terry Richardson Candy Mag shoot fully nude, legs spread best Outtake set)
    Miley Cyrus (34 pics mix quality from Bangerz Shoot September 2013 Outtakes Topless)
    Miley Cyrus (34 pics Vogue Magazine March 2018 Outtakes Topless)

there from a mid level trader set it has full details of demi moore ariel winter full sets
    vanessa hudgens full sets v justice full set lilymo sheen full sets k becks 2 sets etc the list is floating around in a select few rooms most of the cyrus outtake sets are well known the other sets are harder to get

i dont know if its real info, im sorry if it isnt

No1_Dave, Xtant, jmochena and 7 others like this.
  12. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

i saw the ariel winter news back when mckayla maroney leaked last year. still hoping for wwe leaks.

Xtant, vgfan, MartMort9801 and 2 others like this.
  13. Oswald95

Oswald95

Well seeing is believing.

joeb316, Xtant, MartMort9801 and 4 others like this.
  14. tidehigh

tidehigh

i posted the cyrus outtake info a few pages back in the thread , that info was floating around a few weeks ago so i posted it here, and i have seen a few confirm those are legit

15. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I won't believe it when I see it.

But I'll believe it when you see it, and then tell me about it - because I trust you :)

16. emwangarand

emwangarand

I still don't know what celebrities see in Terry Richardson's work that convinces them to do photoshoots with him. Overexposed, same background and posing.

No worries mate, none of our lives depend on whether these come true or not. Would just be fun to look back at it two or three years from now and see if it comes true or not. :tup:

Xtant, MartMort9801 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  17. Ron5689

Ron5689

My theory is that they bought into his hype and maybe even secretly got a thrill from the fact they were working with a guy who had a skeezy reputation (those stories were out there long before #MeToo).

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
    Xtant, emwangarand and CaptainFan88 like this.
  18. malarkey

malarkey

Saw*

19. Kalamity

Kalamity

Did a little sleuthing. The info is not from me and i wont post where or whom gave the info out of respect for the dudes privacy.

#Victoria justice - big set with tits, pussy spread ,butthole ,bate vids and bJ vid with Pierson fode, no sex#

Now another source claims to have no info on the above set and that everything that has already leaked regarding VJ is all there is. The first source claims the info is trustworthy.

So you decide. Personally I live in hope.

Xtant, Bdsrev, Tdot247 and 2 others like this.
  20. Oswald95

Oswald95

Thanks unless some slight proof exists. I think it’s the later.

Xtant, riddles123, MxDT and 1 other person like this.