1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

2. Codrussor

Codrussor

I think they're trying to point out some form of hypocrisy where users are banned for commenting on leak threads in the short window before it's locked, but moderators (or one moderator in specific) can and will circumvent the thread lock to post meaningless and one-word comments on it.

3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

As a moderator we do not have the same constraints that a regular user has. One particular example is when a thread is locked. We can still freely post in said thread and it does not inform us that a thread is locked. I cannot and will not speak for someone else but it appears to be a case of not paying attention. It has since been removed. I have never suggested that we are not human and above making errors. Still, an error is not the same as quickly getting a comment in before a thread is locked when you know whats expected. Thats being a dick. That doesnt happen by mistake.

Ive answered both of your posts and I will not address it further. Whether you like my answer or agree will not change that fact or the fact that discussion regarding leaks go here. Anything further on this subject will be removed and your priveleges to reply to this thread will be revoked due to derailment of this thread. I warned in the beginning of this thread and I'm warning again now. Dont cry foul if you choose to ignore.

4. vgfan

vgfan

Speaking of people being banned, I wonder if we'll have more musician leaks. Especially with Mairead Carlin, does anyone know if those two images are all there is to her leaks?

MolochTophet and TERRASTAR18 like this.
  5. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oooh all those Norwegian leaks today gives me hope we might get something from actress Ingrid Bolsø Berdal (westworld, cold prey, 2014 hercules)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

K_Will, zooeywebb, Snark and 5 others like this.
  6. emwangarand

emwangarand

Would love to see that! She is a real beauty. I remember being smitten by her in Hercules.

K_Will and martiangod like this.
  7. Celldweller55

Celldweller55

Wow the Annie Morrissey set !
    [​IMG]

8. freakymf

freakymf

I mean, in Westworld you have full frontal. What more do you want to see?

Jack Tripper and nernub2 like this.
  9. soswiftly

soswiftly

Interracial double penetration?

10. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Full frontal without that awful fake bush.

11. HBee

HBee

Have all these Norwegian footballer leaks come from one phone hack?

12. burger_time_pt_2

burger_time_pt_2

Norwegian team about to play on ESPN2. Several familiar names on the squad.

emwangarand and nernub2 like this.
  13. tonchan

tonchan

New photos from Emma. Amazing! thanks for sharing guys.
    But whoever added "+ the goods on last page" deserves a special place in hell, I thought "the goods" were the rumored full nude photos :pat:

candyass, Tony166 and K_Will like this.
  14. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

They're still... good, though - right?

:)

I think anyone who claims there are bottomless pics of her at the beach out there are full of shit. Just folks playing on the gullible nature of the hopeful to create a feeding frenzy for their own amusement.

TERRASTAR18, Xray and Merlin like this.
  15. Majesty9917

Well, first of all this is a place to discuss leaks. Second, I added the part about the goods. There was a total of 3 pics originally and everyone was wondering where all the others were and if we would get to see them. We got 51 more topless pics of Emma Watson! Pretty fucking good imo. Not my fault that you had some stupid ass expectations from a fucking rumor. Speaking of a special place in hell, im sure there's one set aside for the helplessly gullible.

16. tonchan

tonchan

No hard feelings, don't take it personally.

17. vgfan

vgfan

Where are these new Emma Watson images? The leak thread's gone.

18. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Xray likes this.
  19. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

There's an entire 8 page discussion thread on here you may have missed.

20. Majesty9917

Oh...thank god! I was shitting bricks. :rolleyes: