1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lauren RETURNS

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by LaurenSands, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

thats what we are - always demanding

2. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

With my apologies :lol:

Merry Christmas

[​IMG]

3. sannin

sannin True Gentleman

damn u're sexy. could i attain a fansign from ya?

4. smoked

smoked holdin

LOL @ photoshop

5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

yes, but:
    :!:

6. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Hey I didn't have much time on this OK :cry:

I love the guy asking for a fansign.........yeah let me whip one up for him :lol:

7. juicehead666

juicehead666

i for one would love to see her in a little mrs santa outfit maybe bent over a sled....just letting my imagination run away again.....

8. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

Ok guys... I WILL be back on later today with Holiday pics, thanks for the encouragment to get it together.

I love Br's photoshop! Classic,thanks babe!

sannin - thanks, and yes, I'll do a fan sign for ya.. (that's another list I need to catch up on.)

Juice, there will be some in a Mrs. Claus-ish outfit, although I have no sled. How bout a surfboard?

9. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Glad you approve......I had another pic and you were doing "something" with a candy cane.....but I thought this was good enough. :cool:

10. LaurenSands

Plus.. you'll see pics of me with a candycane being naughty and nice very soon anyhow ;)

11. TheRiver

since there are no "red-nosed rudolphs" in hawaii... ;)

12. juicehead666

juicehead666

A surfboard with a head shot of me on it and you naked on top might keep me busy for about 8-10 seconds......

13. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

ATM's with candycanes??????????

you can send me the candycanes afterwards :mrgreen:

14. LaurenSands

River - hmm.. good point. I might have to find some other pink things to play with instead ;)

Juice - 8-10 secs.. what happened to 24 hour dear? :D

Yes Br, with candycane's - ATM and PTM. And you very very naughty boy wanting the canes after... oh my.

15. TheRiver

juice: being you i would leave away the surfboard and take time....

16. greenandgold

greenandgold

OOooooohhhh Candy cane sex hey?
    awesome! Christmas themed pics rule..... will Santa be getting some action too? ;)

17. thinlizzy

thinlizzy

too cute, thanks

18. juicehead666

juicehead666

I am hard for 24 hrs, doesn't mean i am gonna hold onto my goo with you for more than a few secs, at least the first time around. I rebound nicely! :lol:

19. LaurenSands

Greenandgold.. I love Xmas pics and mine are up now on Phun too. I also put some pics of my with my board up too, told you the green one was huge! Santa was a perv btw, he took me from behind!

Thanks ThinLizzy :)

Juice babe, mmmm rebound... I think the second round of cum is always best :D

And now that I have my other pics up, maybe this never ending thread will, at last, come to rest... :p

20. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Lauren.........great fuckin' pix girl. I never wanted to be a candy cane before......until now.

[​IMG]

This is what you need !

That would definately be a unique decoration, 20 inches of peppermint hanging out of your ass. COOL :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.