1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lauren RETURNS

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by LaurenSands, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

no, not for latex... ;-)

for me music is always an inspiration - ever thought about making a vid "about" a song you like ?

2. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

Soon brcook, after the holidays it will be about a different sort of light shining ;)

Thanks cesbag!!

It's a good idea River, I'd worry about copyright though?

3. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

You'd be the first webmodel to worry about that :D

4. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

maybe that makes one of the differences sometimes? ;-)

5. LaurenSands

Thanks River.... and also thank you for the honor of your sig, I love it! :D

6. chunky monkey

chunky monkey Between Taylor's legs

Lauren,
    You are a very lickable lady and likeable. You gave me an incredible urge to just jump in the pictures and have a role in the hay. Thanks for the pics; much appreciated. You are a lovely honey.

7. smoked

smoked holdin

wow, i've never posted in this have I...

i don't leave the general forum enough

8. LaurenSands

What awesome things to say, thanks so much Chunky Monkey.... being lickable sounds niccceeeee too ;)

It's all good.. I'm an easy girl to not notice, plus I know it's hard when you rule the general forum :p In all seriousness, thanks for saying hi here in my thread babe.

9. sexypix

Hey, why the heck did they let this thread float so soon?

Here, let me make it sticky again...

10. TheRiver

i am pretty sure that most artists would like some new visual renditions of their vids - even if these new vids wont be allowed for mtv etc. ;)

11. axel01

axel01

Not that I haven't noted other parts of your body ... not at all, but ...

... your eyes are beautiful: I feel so close to you on this pic, almost like you’re beside me

12. Edo

Edo

Lauren, I downloaded your sample vid, wow. So hot. So sexy. So classy. Am so tempted to join your site...

13. mikesinner

mikesinner

I love these pics

14. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

What's stopping you? DO IT... If you give her money, she can buy me a better Christmas present :D

15. sexypix

*doing maths here*
    If her present for you is a plane ticket eastbound from Hawaii, she needs to stop about £10 short of Birmingham and she'll land in Denmark. Now, I wonder if Sinner Mike's cash comes before or after those ten quid...

Anyway, we all know that she'd be better off ten quid short. Or maybe if she gets both that and the dough to pay *my* ticket to Birmingham? Questions!!!

16. LaurenSands

Mmm... you know how I love to get sticky ;)

Ya, you're prob right River.... a new, kinkier version of a music video might be in order. I'm not a fan of MTV anyhow.

axel01 - but if I was beside you then you'd notice the bit of wetness glistening in the sunlight between my inner thighs... and thank you, of course!

Thanks Edo! Temptation is a wicked and oh so good thing sometimes...

Mikesinner- much appreciated, and I'm glad you enjoyed my pics!

Doc and Sexypix... since when is there a gift exchange? I guess I need to get a wishlist going now too. Mine would all involve stickiness ;) I do have one thing to say though: Birmingham, it's not shit.

17. JayMax03

JayMax03

I'm missin' U Girl!! Whacha been up to?

18. ponka

ponka

I must say, you're every curve and inch beautiful. Would love to see hardcore pics if any, keep posting :)

19. MaxGem

MaxGem

nice pix girl...

20. TheRiver

maybe this one as a start?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.