1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lauren RETURNS

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by LaurenSands, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet pants

Sweet pants

You look nice with your hair pulled away from your pretty face. You are very beautiful.

2. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Yeah, the schoolgirl pics were great! I'm your father btw Lauren. :D ;)

3. French Fred

French Fred

Lauren is hotter than Lara; and I can prove it
    [​IMG]
    Movie to come in all good theaters, in Dolly Surround and Sillyvision.
    Sorry for spamming your thread, honey, I do that for you, to give ideas to Hollywood producers. [​IMG]

4. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

River - What a cool link, I learned some new words from there. I haven't read Finnish, but I do have some Swedish blood in me. Lithuanian too. My Grandma will speak some Lithuanian sometimes, it's fairly strong sounding. Hawaiian in it's truest sense sounds like a song. Local "pigeon" isn't as beautiful. And French Fred's titles were "winners", as the Doc would say :D

Sandy - good to see you, I've been missing you! You know I would LOVE if you took a Hawaiian vacation at my place.. don't tease me! ;)

Doc - must your penis always take center stage in my threads? Perv.

Double Duce - I like your location, sounds like a clan I would enjoy ;) Thank you for your awesome support!

Amani - Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them!

GreenandGold - Thanks babe, it's all natural light, so it just happened magically as the sun was setting... one of those not planned moments, those always turn out the best. I still have to do that surfboard set for you!

Sweet_Pants - Hey sexy! Thanks so much... you know, from all those years in the ballet I get tired of my hair pulled back, but I am just now starting to enjoy it more sometimes.

Ramsfan - LOL.... you mean, like, my sugar daddy?

FrenchFred - the poetical genius delivers a brilliant display of photoshop! I love it! I think me and Lara together would be some fun... Lara with all her little toys and gadgets. Oh wait, gotta run.. Hollywood is calling ;)

5. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Truly fantastic. Fred, once again, I salute you.

Not just your threads, my dear. Not just your threads.

6. Ramsfan

Yep, your sugar daddy. ;)

7. brigal

brigal

Really nice

8. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

you´re welcome - thanks, i´m enjoying your´s more

9. LaurenSands

so your penis jokes about in ALL threads? I thought I was special? what a little tottie your dick is! :lol:

LOL Ramsfan. Perv. Hehe.

Thanks Brigal!!

River - you post some really beautiful erotic sets... very nice. They not only inspire ideas for my own photos, but also inspire some moistness too ;)

10. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Exactly. And traffic is good when you're in the internet business.

I wonder if it could direct some of my traffic towards the Hawaiian juice you mentioned...

11. Ramsfan

I can get way more pervy than that. Cum and sit on my lap. ;-)

Let's just say that these comments are PG. :lol:

12. coffeesucker

coffeesucker

I think I just had a heart attack!
    Thanks Lauren! Merry Christmas!
    -g-

13. Natman56

Natman56 Phun Time!

great pics Lauren thanks

14. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Couldn't pester you for a fansign could I, Lauren? Something Christmasy would be choice :D

15. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

although i don´t think you are in "desperate need", won´t mind you leaving me a note if some further inspiration is needed :)

16. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Thanks for the pics Lauren........not so many next time........causes too much chafing of the willy.

[​IMG]

17. TheRiver

^ the left 2/3 of your sig could make me envious...

18. LaurenSands

SexyPix - Traffic ain't bad. Gotta love Alexa. Although it is true what they say, that not all traffic is created equal. Anyway, all clear for landing babe....

Ramsfan - You naughty, dirty, very bad PG man! I love it! You know me, I'm XXXXX.... lay it on me. Or I mean, lay me on you LOL

Coffeesucker - You ok? need some mouth to mouth? Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you!! (I am the definition of your name btw. Every since I started my site, me an Kona coffee are one.)

Natman56 - Thank you so much, I appreciate you taking the time to say hi in my thread :)

Kieks - consider it done babe, my pleasure. Actually I am doing some fan signs later today, so it's perfect timing. Thanks for asking!

River, I always need new inspiration... although I will admit that my "to do list" for photos and videos I'd like to do is massive. I really love the black and white photos I've seen, hardcore looks great in b&w on the beach as well... so that is a goal. But FIRST, the holidays.

Brcook09 - LOL. Wouldn't want you to get callouses. I will be more reserved next time. Maybe just a few photos of me and a flashlight ;) Oh, and I LOVE the new sig. Thanks for the honor!

River, envious of latex? :D

19. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Can't wait for the flashlight........Glad you like the sig. Aloha

20. cesbag

cesbag

nice ass honey...i'd love to get between those cheeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.