1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lauren RETURNS

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by LaurenSands, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangles

Dangles

what to say that hasn't already been said? first, get well soon! I'm sorry to hear that you're still a little under the weather. second my compliments to your photographer. they're doing an amazing job. and third my compliments to you for looking stunningly beautiful as always. words cannot express just how truly amazing you look in your pictures.

2. Butt_Eater

Butt_Eater

Thank you for the pics, Lauren. Your body is incredible. Your butt is a work or art! :smile:

3. tooldef6

tooldef6

those are some incredibly amazingly beautiful pictures lauren. love the school girl pics and the shots of your sexy ass. I also love your eyes, they aer just amazing, i could get a migrane trying to decide where to look, your eyes or ass/legs. wouldnt mind that headache at all though. ;)

4. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Heya Lauren,

I was mentioning the other day that it has been a while since you had posted some pics, and presto, here it is! Thanks for remembering the school-girl pics as well, very satisfying to look at. :D

5. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Get him drunk, get him into bed, and name the shoot 'Lauren Begins'. Your traffic will increase tenfold :)

I see what you did there. Perv.

6. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

You look marvelous Lauren! :) :wink:

7. Edo

Edo

Lauren Lauren Lauren, you are so so so so so beautiful.... I am speechless...

Beauty has a name, and it be Lauren.

8. French Fred

French Fred

"Lauren strikes back", "Raider of the soft arch", "The cradle of erotic life", "Queen Dong", and so on...if a title is missing, just ask, my madness is your.
    You make me talkative, honey, and your pics are great.
    Won't you e-marry me ? I could spend the rest of my life just watching you moving close to me.

9. DrBrumTangerine

I've missed your poetry, M. Fred.

10. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

Thanks everyone for taking the time to leave me such wonderful comments, lots to catch up on....

JayMax03 - Thank you... I'll definitely keep posting, I like the Phun community, I like to share pics, so it all works out.

DirtyItaly - Thanks so much... the cool thing about those first shots is the sunset was SO beautiful that I was looking at... and right after the luau starting so there was drum music, hula dancers.

SexyPix - You need some pineapple juice for your hangover ;) and thank you, I'm sure you recognize a few of those photos. As for my landing strip, I like it for now, it helps direct traffic.

Mikey70 - LMAO!! Yup, even hardcore.... or at least that is what I remember seeing in my old pic thread. It's quite possible I imagined you wanting hardcore from me ;)

Dangles - I can't believe how much this flu is kicking my butt!! Logan is my photog, I'll tell him and I know he'll appreciate the kudos. Thank you for the very very sweet words babe, you certainly know how to always make me feel good.

Butt_Eater - Ha, first of all.. luv your name, I remember you from my last pic thread too. Thanks for the wonderful compliments!

Tooldef6 - Thanks for just being awesome, straight up awesome(said in my best Cali accent). Oh, and I think Nurse Lauren can attend to your "headache" ;)

Kieks - it really had been to long, I'll try not to let so much time go by next time. I am horrible with time management skills I guess. You're quite welcome for the schoolgirl pics!

Doc - dammit... I was doing fine, I had let go of my Bale fantasies.. and then you come along with him drunk and in my bed. Brb. *2mins.. slight buzzing sound* Much bettah. (and of course you saw what I did there.. pervs think alike.)

Ramsfan - thanks, and you finally got to see some of those schoolgirl pics you'd asked about.

Edo - you are incredibly sweet and thoughtful with your words to me.. thank you so very much!!

French Fred - I'd e-marry you, but would my e-frolicking be ok? oh I should also warn you, my excessive rambling is contagious ;) I miss and love your humor, thanks for making me both smile and laugh!

ME TOO!!

11. Dangles

Dangles

I'm in the same boat as the doc and Lauren. I forgot how wonderfuly eloquent you are.

12. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

always interested in foreign languages, at least self-searched - ever read some finnish ? thank you = Paljon kiitoksia... hello/good day = Hyvaeae paeivaeae! funny, still better if you hear that (quite strong, maybe cause it is often so cold up there?), i bet hawaiian sounds very much softer and friendlier according to the mood in your pics

maybe a new start for the movie-industry... a sequel that intends to suck... seems like F.Fred has already made his thoughts about titles

anyways - good to see such "mega"-threads where content and size matters :wink:

13. Sandy Summers

Sandy Summers Official phun.org Model

hey babe, its great to see you here as well... i'm in need of some hawaiian sun... can i crash in your place... heh heh muahhhh

xoxo

14. DrBrumTangerine

Size doesn't matter. It's what you do with it that counts. And thank fuck for that.

15. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

okay, right - sorry for my lame english... :)

wanted to point out that compared to some (or many) of the "mega" threads of "former" phun-days this is a mega-thread i like according to content and .... ammount... better? :)

16. DrBrumTangerine

Your english isn't lame!

I knew exactly what you meant, I just saw an opportunity to make a penis joke. And the day I miss a penis joke is probably the day I've died already.

17. TheRiver

okay, so up to the next some1000 penis-jokes

18. DOUBLE DUCE

DOUBLE DUCE

LAUREN I MUST SAY I WILL NEVER LOOK AT AN EAGLE THE SAME, THANKS FOR THE BEST CHANGE OF MY LIFE ~~~YOU ARE AWESOME~~~

19. Amani

Amani

awsome pics

20. greenandgold

greenandgold

Wow! those pics are so cool, awsome use of angles and lighting!
    The second and third pics are so well set up! damn! very hot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.