1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

GROUP [K2S] Group Sex (Home Orgy, Swingers, Lesbians action)

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by Sleepyposter, May 27, 2013.

1. Sleepyposter

Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Couples 6

We launched another frontal attack on Czech couples. We imposed a blockade on a metro station and my beautiful wifey was sent out as a bait. This girl is full of personal magic – the first couple was trapped as soon as they glimpsed her. A busty office assistant and a frowning real estate broker. Let’s see what they will do for money. The cheerful brunette was more than willing to show off her tits! Hard core! The early bird catches the worm. We went under the bridge where homeless guys live. The plump assistant loves money. I threw in a couple of bucks more and here she went, giving me a blowjob. Her partner looked as if he bit a lemon. I let him fuck my partner and shagged his girlfriend in return. Super Fuck Bowl has just begun. The assistant is a natural born whore! You must see it how she let me come right on her face. The real estate broker had quite a hard time dealing with it. Time to hide the cocks and get going. This was the best fucking spree! Ever!

File Size : 734.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:40
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 5 146 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/a465f22961098/COUPLES_6_720p.mp4

2. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Couples 5

My ever-humpy sweetheart had a brilliant idea – to hunt our prey at the Main Train Station. She’s a smartie. We stumbled upon a young couple from Moravia that just arrived to the capital to find work. A stunning dark-haired chick and her grumpy partner. The shocked country people couldn’t believe their ears. They just arrived to Prague and somebody is waving banknotes in front of them that very moment in exchange for a blowjob! We grabbed them and took them to a little forest behind the station. We gave them extra money for letting my cock join them. I rammed the tight pussy of his girlfriend and he gave it hard to Kristyna. It was a fight of two cocks. I cum all over the hair of his partner and he let Kristyna swallow his cum in return for it. Great work! Welcome to Prague. We fuck here day and night.

File Size : 1572.7 MB
    Duration : 00:26:06
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 321 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/06b5a7b31f2f1/COUPLES_5_720p.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/c16bd0e2e56e6/COUPLES_5_720p.part2.rar

3. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Couples 4

The beginning was less than promising. We came across an array of unapproachable and uptight couples. It sucked. We were about to call it a day when we met a very promising couple. She was a blondie with huge boobs and he looked like a supermarket bouncer. And he was money-grubbing. We bid up until we agreed on “wife swapping”. He got a head from Kristyna and I got sucked by his pretty girlfriend. Shall we fuck them both? His missus is a nice piece of meat, her tits are superb. Do you like it to have your little girl shagged? I tested out what he would manage because I couldn’t fail to notice that he had a hard time dealing with it. When I came on his sweetheart’s tits, the guy nearly collapsed!!! This was an ultimately bad-ass feat! We cleared off the place as quickly as possible because it looked like the situation would not end well. Check it out!

File Size : 1552.53 MB
    Duration : 00:37:57
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 5 390 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 323 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/74664d6d21cdb/COUPLES-4-720p.mp4

4. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Couples 3

It rains like hell. It’s cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey. Only a birdbrain would refuse to stay cosy and warm home and watch the TV. But Kristyna and I were humpy as never before. We grabbed our camera, stuffed pockets with money and set out to hunt some booty. And we were damned lucky. We came across two lovely students. A sexy brunette and a blonde bright spark. They needed some money for their non-academic activities. This is our bill: 2,000 for a French kiss + 3,000 for tits licking + 6,000 for getting naked + 4,000 for eating out my girlfriend + 2,000 for sucking my cock + 2,000 for fucking = the grand total was 19,000. We were quite generous, don’t you think? Girls were chilly cold in the end – but I fucked them all! Only me and three luxurious cunts. Fucking Czech couples was the best idea of my life!

File Size : 956.87 MB
    Duration : 00:25:08
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 4 967 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/1052fd916eeb3/720p_COUPLES_3.mp4

5. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Couples 26

Me and my wife, we just love sex. And what we like even more is fucking other couples. Trust me, everybody has a price. Today's idea is fucking on a crowded train. We met this young couple in a coupe and offered them foursome. Not for free, of course. The spell of money and charms of my wife's tits did the trick. This young puppy sucks cocks like a pro and her pussy is as tight as if she never fucked before. I just love tight pussy. But who does not, right? The young one was banging my wife and just couldn't get enough of her tits. The fuck in a train coupe, the public massacre!!! Sit down and enjoy this ride.

Published: 08/30/2016

File Size : 2426.89 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:28:01
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/5dc77c7bb1219/2160p_COUPLES_26.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/0a5788c551b3f/2160p_COUPLES_26.part2.rar

6. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Couples 2

This hunt was a thrill! Kristyna and I approached a Czech couple on the street. A dark-haired stunner and her lover – quite a stiff guy, but willing to accept our offer. Three thousand for a blowjob with a happy end in the public. My missus got wet from watching them and started sucking his cock, as she couldn’t hold back anymore. He fucking loved it! But his girlfriend couldn’t deal with it and she slapped him right in his face!!! Holy shit! The guy had hard time calming down his furious girlfriend. We came to a mutually advantageous diplomatic agreement. We threw in a fat heap of banknotes and agreed that each guy would fuck his partner, and girls will eat each other’s pussy. We fucked them as they were leaning against trees, and we cum all over their faces in the end. A spectacular view. We rammed another Czech couple in the public! Enjoy the video!

File Size : 2191.87 MB
    Duration : 00:36:32
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/2948e1173a7ba/720p_COUPLES_2.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/26e7940b5882b/720p_COUPLES_2.part2.rar

7. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Couples 1

Here we go. The first hunt on Czech couples is on! My partner Kristyna and I set to the streets with the camera turned on. We approached young and likeable lover couples in the streets of Prague and took them in with our fabricated student project “Love in Bohemia”. After a few futile attempts, a big catch took the bait. A slender sexy brunette and tall blond Ken. Student lovers. Students are always in need of money – and they agreed on fucking for 10,000 right in front of us. The pussy of my missus has gone all wet, so we offered to join them. We shagged them both in the grass by a bustling street for another 10,000! This was so bad-ass! Fucking with Czech couples right on the streets! You need to see it!

File Size : 2636.55 MB
    Duration : 00:37:01
    Video : WMV, (WMV2), 9 423 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/247f71f43bca7/720p_COUPLES_1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/6e3a725da5566/720p_COUPLES_1.part2.rar

1 person likes this.
  8. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Harem 5 Part 1

This video is the sickest one you’ve ever seen! Czech Harem 50+!!! A dream came true yet for another guy. Petr is the new Czech sultan who got enthroned. His dream was to have a personal harem of mature and seasoned ladies and grannies. We sent him 25 of them in a gift package along with a blond hostess. The master of the harem couldn’t believe his eyes when a tsunami of seasoned lovers – titty mommies, grannies with unshaven cunts, old hungry cougars who hadn’t fucked for ages – flooded his flat. A lined leading towards Petr’s cock formed instantly and the dude was in paradise when he saw the ladies fighting each other to suck his cock. The forerunner was the hostess, who rode Petr as if she wanted to win the Gold Cup in Ascot. One guy and 25 mature women! This video is in a class by itself! A real harem! A dream that came true! Enjoy the ride!

File Size : 534.8 MB
    Duration : 00:16:31
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 4 215 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/baaf6b3ee5f17/HAREM5-1-HD720p.mp4

9. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Harem 5 Part 2

Welcome to Czech Harem. 25 women in their best years, that is 50+, sinking their teeth into one guy! The lucky guy is Petr, the overlord of the Harem. The biggest fucking race on the planet keeps going. One by one, the mature ladies are saddling the dude up as if he were a breeding stallion. Experienced jockeys are thrusting their hairy cunts on Petr’s huge cock. The large hard cock is like manna from heaven from them. And the Czech sultan is hammering them hard. If he had 25 cocks, he could give a ride to all of them at once. The experienced whores fuck their way to an orgasm. A busty lady came so hard that her ecstasy resembles of a ride on a roller coaster! Incredible! Another grandma has her cunt so tight that she screamed when Petr stuck her on his cock! She’s never has such a huge cock before! An orgasm factory. You’ve never seen anything like this before!

File Size : 647.12 MB
    Duration : 00:20:33
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 4 065 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/9d53309bf9d78/HAREM5-2-HD720p.mp4

10. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Harem 5 Part 3

The grand finale is here! It’s something you have never seen before! Petr and 25 horny grannies. Their age average is far over 50 years!!! A massive massacre of overripe cunts. Matrons are fighting their way to Petr’s cock. The guy is a connoisseur. He is loading one wrinkled cunt after another. Most of them have not shaved for months. Hardly any of them had sex in last weeks. The Czech sultan is like a well-oiled machine. He is fucking the brains out of them! It is coming! He is just about to come! All of them want to be sprinkled with water of life. All want to taste heavenly manna. This is flawless! The Czech harem is totally matchless! One guy and a herd of frisky ladies. A dream of all men come true. It is time to dive into the pleasure.

File Size : 664.7 MB
    Duration : 00:19:33
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 4 434 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/8b19b71a40563/HAREM5-3-HD720p.mp4

11. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Harem 4 Part 1

The only real harem in the world! Czech harem is every man’s dream coming true. Enter the land of male fantasy! One man and dozens of girls, all of them young and beautiful; horny and passionate; blondes, brunettes and redheads; slim, long-legged and busty! The lucky Czech sultan is this time Libor. This guy contacted us and since we just like to make people happy, we decided to visit him. We picked 20 lovely girls, all around 20 years old, a sex host and knocked on his door. This guy suffered a slight shock when he saw us! He opened the door and 20 girls walked into his apartment, one more beautiful than the other. It must have felt like on a sex slave market!!! Libor carefully inspected every single one, not only with his eyes, of course. It’s his harem! He is the unlimited master! Get ready for carnage!

File Size : 661.44 MB
    Duration : 00:17:44
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 4 879 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/5c1f3ec5f684e/HAREM4-1-HD720p.mp4

12. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Harem 4 Part 2

Twenty lovely Czech girls and one horny host VS Libor, the luckiest guy in the world. Sit down and watch the epic fight for Libor’s cock. We haven’t seen such fight in harem yet. Girls keep themselves ready with lesbian pleasures and the Czech sultan has no idea where to look first. It’s difficult to keep record of who has already sucked your cock in such crowd. The blonde host is the hungriest. Girls waste no time and switch on his cock with speed on F1 mechanics. Every one of them wants him and does anything to make him happy. Libor is in paradise! And girls have also found a bottle of booze, so things will get even crazier soon! Try this fantastic piece from the biggest reversed gangbang in the world! This is something you won’t see anywhere else!

File Size : 581.77 MB
    Duration : 00:13:44
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 5 589 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

http://k2s.cc/file/40440fc664179/HAREM4-2-HD720p.mp4

13. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Home Orgy 10 Part 4

A true orgy! An unbelievable home party! Tipsy Czech amateurs and an army or hard dicks! 18 years old Asian wants to taste all the cocks! An amazing blonde works three guys at once. What a lovely slut! Perverse brunette is going wild. Sucking dicks, drinking, tasting cum and pouring shots right into girls throats. What a whore! Keep an eye on her! This will be fucking crazy fucking, a party you will remember! The true Czech home orgy! Let's step it up a little, guys! Have fun!

Published: 09/03/2016

File Size : 1213.03 MB
    Duration : 00:14:06

Download k2s.cc:

HOMEORGY-10-4-HD-2160p.mp4

14. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Harem 4 Part 3

3.5 billion guys dream of having their own harem and we made that dream come true. This is Czech Harem. But there can be only one lucky guy who gets the harem. Today it’s Libor and his harem counts 21 lovely girls. He is their king. Girls decided to fuck Libor senseless, but this guy is a stallion. He keeps plowing one after another and in the end he manages to fuck them all. No pussy within reach of his cock stays dry. This is fucking unbelievable. Have you ever seen anything like that? This is the world’s most unique project! Have fun!

File Size : 684.62 MB
    Duration : 00:17:18
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 5 188 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

HAREM-4-3-HD720p.mp4

15. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Harem 4 Part 4

Libor’s flat is busy as a bee hive. All girls want to be fucked, all pussies are ready to welcome the sultan. Girls seem like a cult worshipping Libor’s thick cock. This is Czech Harem!!!! The biggest reverse gangbang of all times. The one and only!!! 21 beauties wait for their turn to take a ride on Libor’s cock, every single one of them wants to fondle his rock hard dick. This is the biggest fucking party ever! And this guy is able to fuck them all and he will do that for sure!!! Here comes the grand finale!!! Girls are fighting for the best places, for the places closest to Libor’s cock spitting cum. Everybody wants to be baptized by his life elixir. Hurray for this lucky motherfucker!!! Hurray!!!

File Size : 597.05 MB
    Duration : 00:15:16
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 5 124 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

HAREM-4-4-HD-720p.mp4

16. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Harem 3 Part 1

Every man wants this. Only few will ever experience it. We only pick one lucky guy at time and we make his wild dreams come true. We deliver a wild group of horny, beautiful young girls. Redheads, brunettes, blondes, busty, slim – you name it, we have it. The other chosen one is called Jirka and it’s actually his birthday. This personal harem is our present. 20+1 horny girls. Can you even imagine that? 21 beautiful Czech girls begging you to fuck them, all horny for you! Czech beauties start with striptease. Seems like there could be some fighting between the blonde and the brunette section. Jirka’s huge cock will have to be used to negotiate some peace. This is Czech Harem, the wildest action you will see!

File Size : 654.48 MB
    Duration : 00:16:51
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 5 079 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 319 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

HAREM-3-1-HD-720p.mp4

17. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Harem 3 Part 2

This is how a dream coming true looks like. 21 beautiful and wet pussies for one guy. This is our birthday present – Czech harem in your living room. Jirka is in charge and he enjoy this amazing present fully. Czech beauties are restless and his cock goes from hand to hand. This Czech sultan decided to taste every pussy in the room – what a connoisseur. The bravest is the busty gypsy – she let Jirka titfuck her and then she harpooned herself with Jirka’s cock. That was when the wild fucking started. This was one wild ride, probably the wildest in Jirka’s life. Meet the real Czech sultan and his personal harem.

File Size : 605.65 MB
    Duration : 00:14:38
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 5 474 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

HD-HAREM-3-2-720p.mp4

1 person likes this.
  18. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Mega Swingers 20 Part 4

This is just insane! Nonstop sex orgy! The biggest megaswingers you have ever seen! A horny busty model finally got all the cocks she needed. This girl has to be a pure nympho. And watch out, we have a squirter here. Sexy babe is wetting the floor. This is fucking unbelievable!!! A mature blonde lures young guys to the bathroom where she starts a huge gang bang. She likes it rough and she is really naughty! Guys, who will tame her? The bathroom is getting really wild now and this horny bitch is getting it hard! One proper group fuck. You will be breathless.

Duration: 21:21

Published: 09/06/2016

File Size : 1854.37 MB
    Duration : 00:21:21

Download k2s.cc:

HD-MEGASWINGERS20-4-2160p.mp4

19. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Czech Harem 3 Part 3

Every man’s dream lived by one guy! Personal harem, dozens of beautiful girls serving one man. Czech harem is the only one in the world! Jirka’s birthday is coming to the finale. Girls saddled him like a horse and ride towards their climax. Just watch them throw themselves at his cock, the brunette with huge pussy-lips or the blonde who got so turned on she squirted all over the rest of girls. Are you hungry? Would you like McPussy? All you need is four layers of pussy and one cock to distribute the sauce. In the end Jirka gets to the end as well and he shares the loads of his semen with all the girls. Girls are just crazy about his milk, they lick it like pussycats. Fuck, I wish my birthday party was this cool! You just need to see this.

File Size : 555.67 MB
    Duration : 00:13:37
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 5 372 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

HD-HAREM-3-3-720p.mp4

20. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lucky Fucking Freshman

This turned out to be a pretty good tape. These dudes now how to party and have a good time, but they also know how to pick their women. These two freshman are in for a good time when the rest of their frat throws them to the girls to pop their cоllege cherries. These cоllege chicks are straight dime pieces and these freshman fucks got to bang the shit out of them.

File Size : 1799.79 MB
    Duration : 00:40:35
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 5 881 Kbps, 29.920 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720p_LUCKY-FUCKING-FRESHMAN.mp4