1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

BDSM [K2S] FemDom and BDSM HD Collection

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by Sleepyposter, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Sleepyposter

Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spanked And Milked Otk

My husband was confessing how sexy he thinks I am and how horny it was making him just because of what I was wearing, showing me how hard his cock was telling me what he'd love to do with it and where he would love to put it.

Well..I wasn't really in the mood for what he had in mind. So, I told him to take all his clothes off and go stand in the corner and wait for me. I returned with a chair sat down called him over and guided him over my lap, with his legs spread apart leaving his hard cock exposed and on display.

I began by spanking his bare little bottom, then I'd rub his cheeks a bit before spanking him again, after awhile I began stroking his cock to teasing him even more. Then I'd go back to smacking his pink cheeks with my hand while focusing on his tender sit spots.

Rubbing his sore ass and playing with his cock while spanking him until finally he couldn't help but let all the cum out. I spanked him a few more times before sending him back to the corner.

Femdom, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : spanked-and-milked-otk
    File Size : 871.1 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:27

Download k2s.cc - spanked-and-milked-otk.zip - 871.1 MB

zhorra likes this.
  2. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spanking Away An Erection

My husband was feeling horny and was bugging me for some attention. I decided that the only attention he was going to get was an OTK spanking.

While he lied across my lap I could feel feel his cock against my legs and as I spanked him, his cock began to get an erection. I can’t understand how his cock gets so hard when I’m spanking his ass really hard and fast.

I decided to have a little fun by teasing him, it felt like a challenge to make his cock go soft and then make it hard again.

When the spanking ended my husband had a soft cock a sore red bottom and I did not allow him to cum.

Femdom, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : spanking-away-an-erection.mp4
    File Size : 612 MB
    Duration : 00:06:20

Download k2s.cc - spanking-away-an-erection.zip - 612 MB

zhorra likes this.
  3. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Every Swats She Takes - Stop Wiggling - Ten Amorette

Ten Amorette makes her first appearance for Universal Spanking and puts on a classic performance that also leaves her ass cherry red! Ten goes on vacation with her husband and when they get to the border it is discovered that she doesn't have her passport. Situations like this have happened before and now their travel plans are a bust. Her husband has had enough and he takes her over the knee for an old fashioned hand spanking the way that they used to do it in their relationship, even on their wedding night. Ten tries to talk her way out of the punishment, but it's just not going to happen as she is strapped bare ass! She is than laid over the ottoman so she can feel the sting of a leather paddle and two additional straps. Ten also spends some time in the corner as well, because if she's going to act childish, she'll be treated like one as well.

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : every-swats-she-takes-stop-wiggling.mp4
    File Size : 347.1 MB
    Duration : 00:07:33

Download k2s.cc - every-swats-she-takes-stop-wiggling.zip - 347.1 MB

zhorra likes this.
  4. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A much needed punishment - Louise Burton, Sarah Stern

After having taken a spanking Louise knows there is more to come, although she is close to tears and certainly not wanting or liking the punishment she has to bend over the end of the bed with her soft beautiful bottom exposed and take a severe paddling. Her bottom, not being used to this treatment soon turns bright red.

File Name : a-much-needed-punishment.mp4
    File Size : 464.9 MB
    Duration : 00:12:38

Download k2s.cc - a-much-needed-punishment.zip - 464.9 MB

zhorra likes this.
  5. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't Fuck My Boyfriend - Arella Bell, Ella Raine

Cheer Practice was difficult for Ella, she had split up with her boyfriend earlier that day so she invited her friend, Arella, back to her place afterward to hang out. Ella has an ulterior motive as she knows that Arella was responsible for the break-up, after discovering texts and more incriminating evidence that she had been fucking her no-good boyfriend. Arella is confronted with the knowledge and denies it initially but Ella is determined to exact some form of justice and takes her over the lap to give the floozy a deserved spanking. Ella slut shames her former friend and continues to spank her hard with her hand before finding a brush to continue her good work. Arella's bottom is burning in shame after the hairbrush spanking as she is told to get out... losing what little dignity remained, as well as her friendship with Ella, all over some silly boy!

File Name : dont-fuck-my-boyfriend.mp4
    File Size : 1.2 GB
    Duration : 00:13:40

Download k2s.cc - dont-fuck-my-boyfriend.zip - 1.2 GB

zhorra likes this.
  6. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

April May Strapped for cash

April May need a lot of money and she needs it now, she has no one else to turn to but the Strapped For Cash loan company. After a discussion with Mr Stern she soon understands about the strapped bit of the deal and finds herself over his knee being paddled on her black panty hose and then to her dismay on her bare bottom. She has to endure an extra hard thrashing because of the amount of money she needs. Lets hope she can afford to repay.

April May, Mr Stern

File Name : spr-1497.mp4
    File Size : 497.8 MB
    Duration : 00:13:30

Download k2s.cc - spr-1497.zip - 497.8 MB

zhorra likes this.
  7. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

School of burlesque. Biology lesson Part Two Punishment

In school burlesque new lesson - Biology. Part Two. Punishment.

School of burlesque, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : burlesk-bio.mp4
    File Size : 88.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:15

Download k2s.cc - burlesk-bio.zip - 88.9 MB

zhorra likes this.
  8. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Filthy Girl - Pandora Blake, Ten Amorette

Pandora and Ten get wet and steamy as Pandora decides to clean up her filthy girl. In the shower the water turns Ten's clothing see-through - and a wet leather strap stings so much more.

On a dirty lesbian weekend, Pandora gives her lover a rude awakening, dragging her out of bed and shoving her under the shower. She's decided Ten is a filthy slut who needs cleaning up! She soaps Ten's perfectly curved body and spanks her round bottom until it's red and glowing.

The water turns Ten's satin nightie and white cotton knickers clinging and see through, and Ten quickly learns that being strapped with heavy wet leather stings so much more. But those aren't the only things getting wet in this steamy girl-girl spanking scene.

File Name : filthy.mp4
    File Size : 376.4 MB
    Duration : 00:15:54

Download k2s.cc - filthy.zip - 376.4 MB

zhorra likes this.
  9. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tavern 16 Part Four

See the part four of a new episode of the tavern.

File Name : Tavern 16 part four.mp4
    File Size : 83.6 MB
    Duration : 00:03:50

Download k2s.cc - Tavern 16 part four.zip - 83.6 MB

zhorra likes this.
  10. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The cane for my builder George

George the builder thought he had got away with just a session of being paddled by Lola but he is very much mistaken. I am the expert when it comes to sorting out badly behaved men as he is now about to find out. I select a particularly heavy cane to administer the punishment to his bare bottom. I do not think this was appreciated one little bit as the strokes bite home.

George, Lola Marie, Mike, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, Femdom,

File Name : The cane for my builder George.mp4
    File Size : 526 MB
    Duration : 00:07:16

Download k2s.cc - The cane for my builder George.zip - 526 MB

zhorra likes this.
  11. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A European Adventure Part 4

As the other young ladies leave the classroom they hear muffled sounds of disapproval from behind the closed door. Turning back they hastily peek through the keyhole. The sight that awaits them is shocking!

Lucie has been told to come down from the punishment stool by Miss Cavendish.

She gets a stern telling off about her bad behaviour during the lesson that day. Despite this she still seems uninterested. The reality of her situation soon strikes home in a hurry when Miss Cavendish takes her over the knee and delivers one sharp whack to her exposed behind! Lucie’s shock is clearly apparent as an involuntary gasp escapes her lips. But it is too late now!

Miss Cavendish is keen to bring the point across to the young lady and the first whack is followed by several well placed smacks to her naughty young bottom! Unsurprisingly the older woman’s admonitions soon have the intended effect once they are drummed in from behind. For good measure Miss Cavendish delivers some whacks to the tops of Lucie’s legs as well – just to ensure the stinging sensation remains long after the memory of being over the knee does.

Once the spanking is done Lucie is sent back on the punishment box to reflect on her bad behaviour while the punishment book is filled in. Miss Cavendish attends to the important task of filling in the punishment book.

So keen were all the parties in the classroom on attending to the matter at hand though that they failed to realise they had a secret audience that had watched the whole scenario play out through the small keyhole!

Rose Cavendish, Schoolgirl, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : european-adventure-4.mp4
    Duration : 00:13:42

Download k2s.cc - european-adventure-4.zip - 1.2 GB

zhorra likes this.
  12. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spanking Over My Skirt

Dressed in tight velvet pencil skirt and sheer blouse, I'm waiting nervously for the CEO of the company I work for. Miss Page is going to punish me severely for messing up a huge order, and costing the company over a million dollars! I know 'corporal punishment' is going to be involved, but I have no idea how hard, or how many implements will be involved. When Miss Page arrives, it soon becomes clear this is going to be a considerable ordeal. She has multiple humiliating positions planned, all of which will make my skirt-clad bottom an appealing target for her. Hand spanking, belt whipping, paddling and finally the cane. And the final 6 strokes are to be given on the bare! Look how red and sore my bottom is, and how vivid the cane marks are! Unbelievable! but I do deserve it, I know I do!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page

Ariel Anderssen, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : spanking-over-my-skirt.mp4
    Duration : 00:34:10

Download k2s.cc - spanking-over-my-skirt.zip - 1.2 GB

zhorra likes this.
  13. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Painful consequences part 2

Amelia’s landlady has come to inspect the damage done to the house after Amelia let her bath water overflow into the kitchen. Now she finds extensive damage in the bathroom and she also finds that against all the rules on her agreement she is keeping quite a large number of rodents, why she does not say but Sarah the landlady is suspicious that she is running a business selling them from her house, once again against the rules. Amelia is told that she has to dispose of the rodents before the next house inspection. There will need to be extra punishment because of the damage to the bathroom and for keeping the rodents. Luckily Sarah came equipped with a stout leather paddle. She puts this to very good use, as Amelia is asked to kneel in the chair and put her bottom up for punishment. A severe one is called for and that’s exactly what she gets.

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Sarah Stern

File Name : Painful consequences 2.mp4
    File Size : 472 MB
    Duration : 00:11:42

Download k2s.cc - Painful consequences 2.zip - 472 MB

zhorra likes this.
  14. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two Pranksters Punished – Sarahgregoryspanking

Elori and Cherry think it is hilarious that they were actually able to pull off a prank on some of the teachers at their private school. They put saran wrap over the pan and as you can imagine, it wasn’t a pretty situation for the unfortunate teaching staff who were the “butt” of this childish joke. The Headmaster has called the two silly pranksters to his study to have a word with them about their pathetic behavior. After a good scolding, they are each spanked in front of each other… first over their regulation school panties, then on their bare, exposed bottoms. Now they are not laughing anymore as he decides to really teach them both a lasting lesson with a caning. They are both given 6 firm strokes of the rod as the girls cry out in pain, feeling the nasty sting of rattan applied to their bare red cheeks. This is one prank that they will not repeat anytime soon in the future!

Cherry Blossom, Dave Dodge, Elori Stix

File Name : SGS - Two Pranksters Punished.mp4
    File Size : 524.19 MB
    Duration : 00:14:05

Download k2s.cc - SGS - Two Pranksters Punished.mp4 - 524.2 MB

15. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ava Spanked, Strapped, and Caned – Sarahgregoryspanking

Even though this is Ava’s first film on the site, this was the end of our long day of shooting and was my favorite film. It was a natural, no plot film with me spanking Ava over my knee, strapping her, and caning her. I love to spank and she loves to be spanked, so it’s a great film. Even though she loves pain, it still hurts her and she still squirms and moans in pain quite a bit.

Ava Nyx, Sarah Gregory

File Name : SGS - Ava Spanked Strapped Caned.mp4
    File Size : 568.82 MB
    Duration : 00:09:41

Download k2s.cc - SGS - Ava Spanked Strapped Caned.mp4 - 568.8 MB

16. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Naughty Girl Scout Ashley – Sarahgregoryspanking

Ashley has been a very irresponsible girl. She should know, by now, when not to call daddy to come and pick her up until she is actually ready. Added to that, he can only fit four passengers in the car. This has been made perfectly clear to her on many occasions. So what did she do this evening? She calls him and makes him wait an hour for her and the 6 friends with her that she has offered a ride home. This is not the first time either she has done this. This makes him very upset with her. When they get home… it is right over his lap, still in her scouting uniform, for a good old fashioned spanking. This time her white panties are pulled down and she protests in sheer embarrassment, but it is too late for modesty. She receives a sound, bare bottom hand spanking as well as the much-hated leather paddle that has poor Ashley yelping out in pain. Then she is left in the corner to think about her misbehavior, panties still down, as she rubs her sore, aching red bottom.

Ashley Lane, Dave Dodge

File Name : SGS - Naughty Girl Scout Ashley.mp4
    File Size : 751.76 MB
    Duration : 00:12:50

Download k2s.cc - SGS - Naughty Girl Scout Ashley.mp4 - 751.8 MB

17. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step-Daddy Spanks Katie – Cheerleaderspankings

Katie returned home from Cheer Practice and was told by her step-mother to go upstairs to step-father’s Study as he wanted to discuss something with her. She had a good idea what that might be if he had found out about her spanking punishment at practice earlier. For your reference, the film of this can be seen, called “Spanked Again” (when her coach punished her outside in the park for trying to hide away and wasting his time). Of course her step-daddy had been informed and she knew that a spanking at practice meant a spanking at home. He inspected her red, sore bottom and told Katie that she would have to go over his lap for yet another spanking! Katie reluctantly took the position that she was becoming familiar with and getting spanked so soon after was most uncomfortable and embarrassing. She promised that she had learnt her lesson but this was just to avoid the humiliation of a further hand spanking by her disappointed step-daddy. He first spanked her over her crisp white panties then reminded her that the only way she would truly learn her lesson was with an embarrassing spanking on her bare bottom. She kicked and struggled to take her punishment as a spanking on an already sore bottom was most painful! Afterward, she was told to stand to do wall-time to reflect on the day’s events and why she had been punished. Wall-time was always with her panties down, sore bottom on display! Katie promised to be more productive at Cheer Practice in the future.

Dave Dodge, Katie Brown

File Name : Cheer - Daddy Spanks Katie.mp4
    File Size : 444.47 MB
    Duration : 00:07:34

Download k2s.cc - Cheer - Daddy Spanks Katie.mp4 - 444.5 MB

18. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Angelica’s Gambit – Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Angelica is staying over at ol’ grandpa Paul’s place and she discovers a chess set and a game in progress. This brat has no idea if this is decoration or a game in progress (she decides chess players are weird and nerds, anyway). So she moves the pieces and plays with them when he catches her in the act… explaining it’s a game he has been playing with a friend across the world and now she has ruined it! She doesn’t care, thinking he is boring and old.

Grandpa reminds her whose place she is at and how things work when it comes to discipline… after all, he passed on his disciplinary knowledge to his girl… so it should come as no surprise that Angelica as she receives a spanking for her efforts. Watch this brat answer back and complain as she is slowly and firmly given the punishment he thinks she deserves. Bare bottom spankings have always been carried out in this house, and to her embarrassment, that tradition continues as her cheeks redden with shame from his mean hand.

Angelica throws a tantrum after the spanking and swipes the chess pieces across the board. he has had enough of her selfish behavior, pulling off his leather belt to give her an old fashioned, no-nonsense strapping she won’t soon forget. Angelica quickly learns an important lesson that she shouldn’t touch other people’s property without their permission. this is one gambit that went horribly wrong for this naughty brat!

Angelica Vee, Paul Rogers

File Name : A - Angelicas Gambit.mp4
    File Size : 1293.57 MB
    Duration : 00:14:47

Download k2s.cc - A - Angelicas Gambit.mp4 - 1.3 GB

19. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What Happens to Naughty Girls – Mommaspankings

Mommy is furious at her daughter Skylar for getting in trouble at school. As Skylar is trying to sneak off to bed, mommy listens to her phone messages and there is one from school alerting her that they had to spank her daughter in front of all the other students. She was behaving so poorly at school that the teacher had to spank her. The rule is that a spanking at school means a spanking at home, so poor Skylar is taken over her mother’s lap for a hand and hairbrush spanking on her already spanked sore sore bottom.

Samantha Baker, Skylar Rose

File Name : Momma - What Happens to Naughty Girls.mp4
    File Size : 634.37 MB
    Duration : 00:10:49

Download k2s.cc - Momma - What Happens to Naughty Girls.mp4 - 634.6 MB

zhorra likes this.
  20. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grandpa Spanks Angelica – Sarahgregoryspanking

Angelica is so excited to be spending the long weekend with Grandpa as he always has such fun plans for them, however, this time is going to be different. Angelica’s parents have called their dad to tell him that their daughter’s school called about her misbehavior and that they hadn’t had to chance to deal with it yet so they asked him. “Of course” he replies… after having much experience of this when his girl was younger.

When Angelica arrives, she is so excited to have some fun, but Grandpa explains that there will be no miniature golf, no ice cream, and no movies… just spankings. She is confused but eventually admits to being a bad girl at school and accepts that she must go over grandpa’s lap for a good old fashioned spanking. Angelica finds this so humiliating to have him pull down her tight school knickers and expose her bare, pert bottom. After spanking her cheeks until they are a shameful, burning bright pink, he tells her to lay on the couch and take his thick leather strap. She cries out in pain but he knows that this is the only way she will learn her lesson.

Angelica Vee, Paul Rogers

File Name : SGS - Grandpa Spanks Angelica.mp4
    File Size : 550.07 MB
    Duration : 00:14:49

Download k2s.cc - SGS - Grandpa Spanks Angelica.mp4 - 550.1 MB

zhorra likes this.