1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thore

Thore Thunder Dude ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Chester Cheetah

The main reason for the expansion of the concrete slab is that I cannot grow grass for about 5 feet out from my existing end of slab. This is on the north side of my house, back yard, and due to the roof line, this section of the yard gets no direct sunlight for about 6 months of the year. Now that I have two large dogs, they lay in this strip. When the dirt/sand it damp/wet, it sticks to their fur and they bring it into the house. This condition extend to the west next to the house where there is no existing concrete slab. I have the backyard fenced and have drainage issues at the gate at the west end of the house. I can solve these drainage issues and just clean up that area by continuing the concrete new concrete slab as a concrete walk thru the gate and connecting to the existing concrete driveway. If I had a good sketch for you to see, you would understand quickly what I am talking about. :D

Magge likes this.
  2. 5p1d3R

5p1d3R Perfect Pair Hunting ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

You did a pretty good job of verbalizing it and I think I got a mental picture. Dogs will be mad that you are taking up their spot though :biglaugh:

3. 5p1d3R

France looks to be giving Spain problems early

4. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Please pm me some pics so i better can imagine it.

Jepp, but as Sweden did kick France`s ass ... i don`t want them to win and go futher !

5. Thore

Thore Thunder Dude ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Chester Cheetah

I am out for awhile guys......BBL....:bye:

6. 5p1d3R

I would prefer to see Spain move on as well, but mostly because of my generic disfavor anything french. I will say that so far Spain is having a hard time moving the ball into the french end. Might be a day where Spain has to rely on long crosses and counters.

Magge likes this.
  7. 5p1d3R

Take it easy Thore! Nice to see you buddy :tup: :wavey:

8. 5p1d3R

Spain 1 - France 0 : Beautiful goal

9. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Maybe you want something like this ? ;):)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

... built by me ! :D

Thore and 5p1d3R like this.
  10. Magge

Take care ! :bye:

11. 5p1d3R

That is a cool spiral planting bed you have there, Magge. :tup2:

Magge likes this.
  12. Magge

Yes, got fine in the end, but was hell to cement the natural stones.

13. 5p1d3R

I can't imagine. It looks like it would be a lot of work to individually cement all those rocks together :yup: Nice result though. Probably feels good to have that completed. What are you planting there?

Magge likes this.
  14. Magge

As it is placed at school it`s up to the teachers and kids to plant what they want.
    Probably mostly herbs.

15. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

Laters Thore

16. 5p1d3R

Ahh, I see. Thought that it might be in your backyard. Are you watching this game then? I am impressed with both sides. It has opened up a little. But both sides are getting some decent opportunities.

17. 5p1d3R

Ahh, I see. Thought that it might be in your backyard. Are you watching this game then? I am impressed with both sides. It has opened up a little. But both sides are getting some decent opportunities.

18. 5p1d3R

Cold, what are you up to?

19. Magge

No, it`s not ... i`m living in a flat.
    Maybe gonna built one at my parents place ....

Yes, but France has to lose !

20. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

Watching a bit tv and some internet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.