1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thore

Thore Thunder Dude ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Chester Cheetah

Howdy Cold...:wave:

2. Thore

Just finished about 5 hours of yard work....full yard mow, planted two rose bushes, removed one dead large azalea, and put out one 3 gallon tank of herbicide....will shower shortly.

3. Thore

Also, nail clipping Saturday in the House of Thore....both dogs and me! :lol:

4. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Our lives are running parallel....:shock: Did yardwork but no nail clipping.

5. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

Get an angle grinder :lol:

6. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

I'll never hit 20K at this pace!!!!

7. Thore

Got some auto racing in about 2 hours on the tube.....

8. Merlin

Which one is it Thore? For some reason I just don't keep up with it like I used to.

9. Thore

:rofl:...yeah you will....a hundred posts a week will get you there by the end of the calendar year...;)

10. Thore

Charlotte Nationwide race (I refuse to call it Lowes.....)

11. Merlin

I'm aiming for a quicker transition than that. :D

12. Thore

College football and auto racing is just about the only TV I care about.....so that is why I tend to keep up with it, Merlin....though I am not the fanatic that I used to be.....you know, for me the "music died" when Dale Sr. did....:sad2:

13. Merlin

I think the whole corporate sponsorship deal has ruined it. I really miss the N. Wilkesboro race. I'm sure there are a couple more that have fallen by the wayside also.

14. Thore

I understand :biglaugh:

15. Merlin

My step dad is the same way. When Mama was still alive, we'd all be over there every Sunday. Raceday was way more important than anything else goin' on.

16. Thore

I understand your sentiments, but also understand the business end of it...N. Wikesboro was just too small to afford to pay NASCAR enough to cover their costs of putting a race on there...and apparently, the business model for that track did not indicate grandstand upgrade and expansion was financially feasible.....

17. Merlin

I understand that side of it. When we lived in Tenn. we would pass by the track on race day and the sight of it was awesome!
    That is, when we would visit family at the coast.,

18. Thore

Now, a good bike trip with friends trumps a NASCAR race. Many of my friends are in Northern GA, western NC/SC and eastern TN.....a two week bike trip. Sure wish I could have joined them.....maybe next year. :?

19. Merlin

A ride through the Smokies would be an awesome trip indeed!

20. Thore

Are you referring to Bristol? If so, went there in August of 2009 for the week....caught 4 races (sprint, Nationwide, camping world, and modifieds) and did between 600 and 800 miles of riding...had a great time. And yes, the Bristol racing complex is awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.