1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

but it will give you wings!

2. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

how have you been Thore? pooch is doing fine?

3. 5p1d3R

5p1d3R Perfect Pair Hunting ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Thore, that is a ton of sugar or splenda

4. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I don't want wings.. .if they come up with something that makes you grow another pair of arms then I'd try it

5. Thore

Thore Thunder Dude ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Chester Cheetah

:lol:

Flippy likes this.
  6. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

heh damn Thore that's a lot of root beer!

7. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

what breed are the pooch.

8. Thore

I have been doing fine now that I am over the grunge I had in January.....Amelie and Domenic are doing great! Happy, healthy puppies!

9. Thore

I am diabetic, no there is no sugar in the diet root beer......sugar is not my friend. :lol: ten cases is a 2 to 3 month supply for me.....I bulk order for the convenience and savings.

10. Thore

:yikes: Then shopping for shirts will be a real bitch!

11. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think I could live with that..

12. 5p1d3R

5p1d3R Perfect Pair Hunting ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

ON a complete tangent, I was having breakfast with my Mom at a greasy spoon diner and an older gent sat at the table next to us. He told us about how he was exposed to agent orange in vietnam and how he couldn't have artificial sweetners because it made him drunk. Apparently the agent orange has blocked his receptors or something that makes it impossible for his body to process the artificial sweetner, which results in an intoxicating effect. He can't drink soda and drive. :yup:

13. Thore

Both dogs are what we call "rescued dogs." The authorities removed them from abusive owners.....and we adopted them. Amelie is thought to be a mix of Malamute and Shepard. She is almost 6 yo, white with black saddle, extremely thick fur....lovable but extremely stubborn. Domenic is short-haired, reddish brown with a cream underside. I have no idea of what his breed mix is. He is just past 2 yo, very loving (follows me everywhere) but very rambunctious. Both dogs weight about 80 pounds. Domenic is asleep at my feet now. :D

Flippy likes this.
  14. Flippy

my brother just bought his second Basenji at a Kennel we are waiting for him to be able to take the puppy home. We have some minor concern that his current Basenji might be a bit grumpy she isnt to fond of other dogs but we hope for the best. If she is up for it she tolerates other dogs but it is a bit of a gamble.

15. Flippy

My granddad contracted Diabetus on old age he wasnt that heavy but his foodintake was a bit unhealthy in the end.

16. Thore

Interesting. There are also studies that indicate statistically that Vietnam Vets exposed to Agent Orange suffer no differently than men of their age that were never in Vietnam......

17. Thore

Our dogs had to work out their territorial issues at first (some first aid was required...:lol: ), but things are running smoothly now....there is a jealousy issue from time to time, but I suspect that too will get better.

Flippy likes this.
  18. Thore

I have my situation under control now through diet and oral medication. I have lost 50 pounds, have 70 to go, but losing is getting harder as even lower daily calorie intake is required. It is hard for me to get below 2,000 calories a day.

19. Flippy

it is not a matter of being a bad doghandler in my borthers case its just a deeply rooted instinct she has to be very dominant against other dogs.

20. Flippy

good job. It is a very tough desease to come to grips with.

Thore likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.