1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE HOST TRANSFER IS COMPLETE, AND SEARCHING SEEMS TO HAVE SETTLED, BUT PLEASE DO REPORT PROBLEMS. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5p1d3R

5p1d3R Perfect Pair Hunting ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

:rofl: OH RIGHT! yeah, dood, freezing! :biglaugh:

Flippy likes this.
  2. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

i still think those jacket types are still around. Always thought they looked like crap myself. :lol:

3. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:33: Uncharted ?

Inuk will laugh at every temperature below zero this planet can produce... :lol: ;)

Hi 5p, what are up to this... evening i guess ?

Nice to see ya btw...

Flippy likes this.
  4. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

nope Far Cry 2. aS i wrote earlier got it for 3 dollars so what the hey its good fun while i wait for other games.

5. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

Are you going to make JD a sig Ray?

6. 5p1d3R

1 hour before noon here, but point taken :tup: Just listening to some tunes, chattin' with you fine folks, and thinking about doing some reading for lecture today. I like your 'new' sig.

7. ManRay

Yeah, they do ! :lol: My outfit had a slightly smaller number of rings, but not much less ;)

Hah, for 3 dollars that's a steal, haven't played it yet myself, 'tho...

Working my way through Saint's Row The Third atm, gonna try out the new Soul Calibur 5 tomorrow at my buddy's house... :dance:

8. Flippy

Must admit that i feel very unwelcome in Africa though everyone wants to shoot me. I havent done anything yet.

9. Cold As Ice

But anything above 15C is pretty hot for him

10. Flippy

Saints Row a sandbox game like GTA right?

11. Cold As Ice

12. 5p1d3R

Is that a reference to the age of the people playing it or that it has definite borders?

13. Flippy

Well a Sandboxgame has borders off course all games does, but what you do within in these borders are up to you. It is a general storyline that brings the game forward but you dont have to follow it. The grand theft Auto series is a typical example.

For example the game i play now takes place in a make up african country and i can move freely within the countries border.

ManRay likes this.
  14. ManRay

You gotta admit, almost every game, everywhere you go, everybody wants to kill you.... :lol:
    [​IMG]

I am pretty sure they have never been seen in the same room... ;)

Yep, but more vulgar and crazy, lot's of black humour, like Giant Dildo Baseball Bats and Close Quarters Wrestling Maneouver takedowns,
    you can tune the cars nicely and upgrade your character and weapons quite a bit, too... I like it, should be good for at least one fun filled playthrough....

Oh, before i forget, you create your char. from scratch at the beginning, i liked that !

5p1d3R likes this.
  15. ManRay

I liked Just Cause 2, nice SandBox Game, too...

16. Flippy

that is something i miss in the new GTA games that level of insanity that the first games had. It feels they are going for realism more and more.

ManRay likes this.
  17. Flippy

i loved the builtin parachute. You could ditch the enemies at any time by jumping of a cliff.

ManRay likes this.
  18. 5p1d3R

Great posts in the model forum today, Flippy! :tup: I particularly liked Engelie, what a cutie! She kind of reminds me of Aphrodite Night, one of my favorite pron starlets.

Flippy likes this.
  19. ManRay

I thought the same thing, and the game definitely caters to people that do, you can see what rockstar is going for, by, for example looking at that Bank Robbery Mission in GTA IV,
    L.A. Noire in total and Red Dead Redemption, too... Seamless blending between that movie like feel, and a Game... And they're pretty good at it !

San Andreas is my favourite thus far, and i liked the Lost & The Damned...

20. ManRay

:yes_new: Shame, that game had so much more potential it did not use... Same thing my math teacher told me... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.