1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arrowflash

Arrowflash 15 Year Member

I don't know about that. I'm sure is shorter, but not by that much, plus I still have to get a visa to get to Canada, I doubt they let me get there, injured the way I'm.

Anyway, in 2010 I got hit by a car over here, and I can't help but to think that this is related to this accident, I didn't do anything about it because I knew the price of health in US, and didn't know anything about the legal system. I wonder if after this much time have pass, if I can still get after the woman that hit me. I hate to do that, but I'm running out of options here.

2. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

that is not too bad.

The only thing i had to pay for was the time i spent at the hospital and the ambulancetransport. The actual treatment is free. I had to make small surgery on my intestins but it totalled like 25 dollars for a weeks stay.

3. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

How's that LV?

Flippy likes this.
  4. ViceLikeEye

ViceLikeEye Sofa King Good

What about (this may sound stupid) going to Cuba. Would at least be a short flight.

5. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

that is bad news those types of injuries tend to be cronical (stays for life). Have you looked into alternative medication such as herbs and naturemedicine.

6. Flippy

was thinking about that too.

7. ViceLikeEye

Wow, nice!

Flippy likes this.
  8. LiquidVapors

LiquidVapors Lawyers, Guns And Money ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Pretty Fucking Crazy Ice !!!!!!!! SWEET !!!!

9. Arrowflash

Arrowflash 15 Year Member

I need a visa for that too, and like I said, I can barely sit for to long. Standing up also cause pressure in my spine.

I read that was good to ice the back for 2 days, and then walk a little at the time after that. I try doing that, and it seem to work but my leg felt numb one day after I woke up in the middle of the night with some pulsation on my right leg. After I woke up my leg felt weaker, and by night fall it got completely numb. Two days later, after a short walk, my calf started to burn out, I could not longer walk, so I lay in the grass and waited for help, went to the ER, and the rest I have already explained.

10. Flippy

the thing about ambulance transports is this in Sweden if i get a serious injury or illness lets say a burst appendix its considered serious and the ride to hospital is free. For me i talked to the paramedics and decided to take the the transport in it wasnt at the time considered to serious so then its considered almost like you take a taxiride or busride to the hospital and i must pay for it.

11. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

hello again Friends.

just waiting on a couple of flights here.

how are things?

12. Flippy

pretty sweet LV is running quiet a show in here. Constant source of laughs when he shows up.

LiquidVapors likes this.
  13. ViceLikeEye

I feel for you, the healthcare in the country is a bag of shit.

14. LiquidVapors

And Im Still Half Sobber ................................:rofl: CHeers Flipster :cheers:

Hej Snowman............ Careful On The Tarmac Oh Great White One :beerchug:

15. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

welcome back snowman

16. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

hey good day Flippy.

nice to see you Vice.

I'm trying to be careful today LV

17. Flippy

the things you would do herpyderps threads when your really in the mood. :lol:

LiquidVapors likes this.
  18. LiquidVapors

Your In My Prayers Brother...................:beerchug:

19. LiquidVapors

Its My First Day Back............LOL That Kids A Fucking Comedy GOLDMINE !!!!!!!! :p:p:p You Cant Ask For Better Material !!!! You Cant Make This SHit Up If You Wanted To !!!!

20. Flippy

gxnn is still around to so there is plenty of stuff to dig in to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.