1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

You guys take care !

I`m gonna watch the Final of the Junior Hockey World Championship from Calgary between Russia and Sweden.

Thanks for today !
    :bye:

2. Thore

Thore Thunder Dude ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Chester Cheetah

Amelie is very possessive as she would get both bones and put them between her front legs. This was a year ago and Domenic was only a year and 4 months old.....he had not learned the rules of Amelie yet. He got bloodied up pretty good and he got his licks in also.....They may do better with bones now, but I am not willing to take the chance. ;)

Magge likes this.
  3. Thore

Good Night ol Friend! Enjoy! :bye:

Magge likes this.
  4. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Have a great one Magge!!! God Natt!!!! :wavey:

Magge likes this.
  5. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Thanks & "natti natti" ! ;):)

Merlin and Thore like this.
  6. Thore

Wife should be home in 20 to 25 minutes from work.....then we walk the dogs......only then can I think about going to bed. :lol:

7. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Such a sacrifice you make.:p Really, it's good that you all still do that together.

Thore likes this.
  8. Thore

It requires both of us to walk the dogs together. It would be hard for me to have 160 pounds of bone and muscle on leash when a rabbit, raccoon, possum, cat, etc. was spotted. ;)

9. Thore

Sometimes I think the walk is the high light of the day for the dogs......when wife comes home, after their greetings, the dogs go and stand by their leashes in an excited state. :lol:

10. Merlin

I keep forgetting how large your "kids' are. Generally my wife walks the dogs, all of maybe 30 lbs combined, when we get in from work. They come in and they get a treat from me.

11. Thore

Plus our dogs were abused initially by others....we did not get them as 8 week old puppies, closer to a year of age.....We had a lot of issues with them to overcome......very little to no negative training, only positive reinforcement and tons of patience, love and more patience. It has paid off, but they are not as well mannered as would a german shepard raised by me from a pup. Amelie, by nature, is very leery of people she does not know and it takes a long time for her to get comfortable with people. This is difficult as most are very intimidated by her size and look. Domenic on the other hand, just plays way to rough and tends to "put his mouth" on people. He does not really bit, but people don't understand, so, for now, we just keep both of them to ourselves. Amelie, at 5.5 years old probably won't change much, but Domenic is only a little over 2, so I expect him to calm down more with maturity. He is still a big puppy at heart.

Merlin likes this.
  12. Thore

Well, I hear the garage door opening, so wife is home. It will take about 45 minutes to complete the doggie duties, but I plan on checking back in here afterwards. Laters. :bye:

13. Merlin

Have a good night Thore. I more than likely will call it a night before you return. Later Dude!!!

Thore likes this.
  14. Thore

Anybody in the Igloo? :D

15. Thore

Well, guess I will turn out the light as I leave......Good Night!

16. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

whoa who shut the lights off. Let me find the switch. Oh there it is. Uhh no that is too big for a switch ohh Hi Thore :)

17. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Is there some penis touching going on here?

18. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

19. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I would touch yours.

20. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Rain, chill and gloomy..

Reminds me of British weather

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.