1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Haven't got any yet *knock on wood*

So how was everyone's Christmas? Good I hope?

2. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

It has been good the entire day on that front Bama here to. I wish i could say that it is a good sign but we all now its a lot of work left until this place is on its feet again.

3. bamafan

Howdy T-bone :wavey: I'm pretty good thanks, you doing alright?

4. Thore

Thore Thunder Dude ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Chester Cheetah

99.9% of the water lizards in Florida are alligators, not crocodiles. There are a few salt water crocs in the extreme southern end of the state. I live in the north central portion of the state and we have thousands of alligators in our rivers, lakes, ponds, swamps, etc. You would have to live in close proximity to one of these bodies of water to have much of a chance of visit from one. I am not currently living next to a water way, so I have not had a visit here, but have at my lake place....

Flippy likes this.
  5. bamafan

Haven't been around too much the past couple of weeks but things seem to be moving alright so far today. I did just have to hit the reply twice again but that's better than just 502's over and over and over again.

6. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

nice. all good here. I'm off until after New Years. :D

7. Thore

An arctic vending machine for the native wild life! :p

Flippy likes this.
  8. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

:hi: Alabama :spam:mer

9. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Clumsy of me off course i meant gators and not crocks. Even if we have wolwes, bears and foxes in the woods the only visits i get are big herbivores such as mooses and deers/fawns. It is bit majestic to see a moose from my window i have to admit that.

10. Flippy

This week has been hell mainly endless 502s. But lets talk about something else instead.

11. bamafan

No shit? Lucky you! I took a couple of days last week and will Thur and Fri of this week. lol - didn't feel like I was off the 2 days before Christmas, we were running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to finish everything up. It all went well though.

12. Flippy

same here

13. Thore

The animals are a little smaller here for the most part....see wild turkey, fox, racoons, possums, deer, etc. The Florida Black Bear has been protected for several decades and is making a come back.....some neighborhoods within a few mile of where I live now have bear intrusion problems. The run 400 to 600 pounds for fully grown males.....not fun! :shock:

14. bamafan

:lol: It could be, yes.

Christmas go okay? Both your sons come up?

Hey CAI :wavey: What's going on?

Gotcha :tup:

15. Thore

Of course, occasionally we see red elephants....:rofl:

16. Flippy

even if bears arent the most dangerous species out there they still demand our outmost respect. You dont want to get in a fight with one. We have heard reports that the racoons are closeing in on our borders but so far no sightings. Probably just a matter of time the little buggers are survivers.

17. Thore

Youngest son was able to drive up late afternoon on Friday, but had to leave Sunday at noon. Oldest had to stay in LA as I do not have the $ for round trip airfare...:?

18. bamafan

There's deer, turkey, grey squirrels, fox squirrels, 'possums, foxes, racoons, and a few bobcats around my part of state. That's about all I can think of right off the top of my head.

19. Thore

We have coyotes moving in from the mid western states...they are true survivors. Folks are losing their cats and small dogs.......

20. Flippy

I now there are Bobcats around where i live but good luck seeing one with your own eyes. They stay well clear of any human contact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.