1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

:lol: I hate that.. it's usually so long between the times one get to wear it that once it's time for it it doesn't fit anymore

2. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

You know that its gonna cost around a 1000 swedish kronor also each time. At least my tie still fits.

3. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Just read that an old mine had been found at the shore around Kungsbacka. :eek:

4. TheOne

yeah.. maybe it would be worth having a rental..

ties have a thing for always fitting... if one could find it

5. TheOne

I saw it on a tv.. they were telling people to close their doors and windows and not go outside.. if it blows it's gonna make a big boom, not toxic fumes

6. Flippy

i was starting to think off those old ones you see in WW II. The round ones with spikes on the sides. I think they said that the plan was to try and take it out on open water and disarm it there.

7. TheOne

those are seriously dangerous, they are so old that they may blow just because you get near it

good plan, hope it works

8. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

I was thinking old mine as in coal or diamond. I feel really stupid now. :pat:

9. Flippy

Even if we wernt in the war and most of those mines has been found in the minefield that was in the north sea between Norway and U.K.. There is always a small chance that one of those baddies might drift ashore somewhere.

10. Flippy

Without a doubt the safest option if they have to defuse it on location 100 houses has to be emptied of people there was safety distance of 900 meters.

11. TheOne

yup, there are some of them left

12. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Are they left over from WW2

13. Flippy

Merlin the Germans put a few of these goodies in the water between Norway and England. Most of them has been blown up or defused but there are always the odd chance there might be a few drifting still. Im pretty sure a baddy like this requires a bit more than 900 meters of safety distance.

[​IMG]

Merlin likes this.
  14. Flippy

yeah and as One says they are highly unstable these days. They were constructed to blow when ships hit them but mechanism probably has a "better before" date that is way overdue.

15. TheOne

yup, and not yet found

16. Flippy

so have you watched any Nobel ceremony yet One?

17. TheOne

nope.. not gonna either.. too boring

18. Thore

Thore Thunder Dude ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Chester Cheetah

:hi: Phellow Igloodites! :wave:

19. Flippy

Fun i had a hunch what the answer would be. Figured i would watch when the swede got his award at least. Other than that my interest in it is none.

TheOne likes this.
  20. Flippy

:wavey:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.