1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Hey JD!!!! :wavey: How did the game go? I think all credit goes to Pronger and Kimmo for that one. Has it been that long since we spoke?

JDoeson69 likes this.
  2. JDoeson69

JDoeson69 Phun's Faux-Canadian Ten Years of Phun

The game was..."meh", at best. The visitors played pretty sloppy hockey, gave up a 2-on-1 for a goal and a 3-on-0, which was pathetic. Final score was 3-2 with the home team winning. It was still fun to go to, though.

And yeah, I think it has been that long, sadly.

3. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

So you're on like a fall break or do you have more classes before Christmas?

4. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

:hi: all

5. JDoeson69

Hey CAI!

Thanksgiving break from last Friday till tomorrow, then classes Mon-Fri, then finals week and Christmas break.

6. Merlin

Hey Cold!!! :wavey: What's up with the noobs posting in weird places?:p

How's it goin' then? School that is.

7. Cold As Ice

Between Christmas and new year there should be school as well :lol:

8. Cold As Ice

We should get a license to kill noobs :lol:

JDoeson69 likes this.
  9. Merlin

Though there should be a bag limit.:D

JDoeson69 likes this.
  10. Cold As Ice

There are enough "old timers" here to kill a lot of noobs

11. JDoeson69

School's going great, Merlin. I had a bit of a "WOW. WTF?" moment while writing this paper, though...

Writing it on The Evolution of Music Distribution, and I realized that I've seen both the rise and fall of the CD...I had a SONY Tapeplayer when I was like 8...then got a CD player when I was ~12, and thought it was cool shit. Now, I can't remember the last time I bought a CD (not counting at a concert). In less than 20 years (more likely, 10), the CD has ceased to "exist". Damn!

...And to think, most of you guys probably remember 8-tracks :rofl::biggrin::biglaugh:

12. Merlin

Twice this morning I let kill shots walk.:p

Unfortunately , I remember Vinyl too.;)

13. Gentleman Ghost

Gentleman Ghost Formerly Secret Squirrel!

As long as said license can't be revoked for being drunky while killing newbs, you all should be good. :rofl:

JDoeson69 and Merlin like this.
  14. Merlin

How's it goin' GG?

15. Cold As Ice

That will only happen when there is only download option.

16. Cold As Ice

:hi: GG

17. JDoeson69

Maybe for your generation. But my generation is all iTunes and illegal downloads. Nobody I know (who's my age) buys CDs anymore.

18. Merlin

The Cassette lasted for years. Though, as technology increases, so does how we get our music. I think Cold is right. In maybe 5 years or so, even DL's won't be thing next big thing.

19. JDoeson69

DLs won't be the preferred way of music acquisition? What else could possibly (okay, I realize that was probably said about every method...) replace the internet? IMO, the internet is here to stay. It is deeply entrenched in EVERY aspect of life (for my generation)...hell, you can download songs from your PHONE. What method could possibly be more convenient-- embed a song chip in one's skull and transmit music directly to the brain?

20. Gentleman Ghost

Gentleman Ghost Formerly Secret Squirrel!

I'm fine. How's it hanging, fellas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.