1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

:hi:

2. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

neither did i. I watched my brother play a few weeks against buddies over the net. He got tired of it rather quickly as well.

3. IronSlash

IronSlash Still alive...

Yo flipper.

Flippy likes this.
  4. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Hej Flippy!

Flippy likes this.
  5. Flippy

been busy with the farming for a while?

Havent seen you that much lately.

Yes this place is my purpose in life i only leave for 5 minutes each day.

6. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

yea it's frikkin ossum inuk, and you can play it with mates aswell if they got the games aswell
    really fun and quite some strategy game

7. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

afternoon there Flippy.

8. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

yeah I have been busy. but it's sot of cooled down a bit now, not saying I won't disappear for a few days now and again though!

9. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

It might depends on how good your are not sure, for me tho it's more fun to play that game as any other i played in the last few years i think :33:
    tho i've got to say i ahven't played that much game

10. essential

hey flipper btw :wave:

Flippy likes this.
  11. Flippy

what can i say i notice if certain memebrs go awohl for a few days. No biggie but im a curious george.

12. essential

ooh man i'm hungy now :(

13. Inuk

sounds like a fun game esse.

14. Flippy

From what i remember my brother played a lot of skirmishes at the time. Never Zergs then again that species never was very popular at the time by the hardcore players.

15. essential

It sure is Inuk
    Maybe because he played skirmish (customes games in starcraft ;)) games, because they ain't that great indeed, online against others are fun and excited tho!
    Zerg is quite a difficult race, but by now it's probably the most played and strong race allthough the game is pretty well balanced and there's not really a overpowered race i think

16. Flippy

i think that was the reason he never choose them. It was hectic matches over the net. Build quick or be dominated. No time to try and figure out a race.

17. Inuk

I've been playing a lot of Gran Turismo 5 of late there esse

18. essential

yea well but you learn a race better by losing and watching replay, i've started in the lowest league myself aswell, by now got up one level below the pro circuit ;)

i see Inuk, i'm not really into racing games myself by bro has it thought we play it sometimes

19. essential

but i've got to admit Flipepr i've been playing allmost 1k league matches :p

20. essential

anyways time to wrap thing up guys about time to go home catch you later on :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.