1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Hey ess! That's the longest part of the day.

2. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

hehe yea very true, the morning mostly goes by quite fast but the afternoon never :shifty:

3. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

So true. When 3:00 comes, it's too late start a project so I end up running around looking busy. It's all about perception, and that's 90% of the game.

4. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

haha exactly i just act being really busy but are just goofing around and not doing really much anymore :shifty: :lol:

5. Merlin

What line of work are you in?

6. essential

i'm working as an account, so financial district and advice sector
    an office job :)

7. Merlin

I would kill for an office job. Not like cubicles and all that though.

8. essential

nah i got my own office, so that's quite fine over here they don't really have that cubicles offices i believe, atleast not were i've worked so far....
    i never had any other job then accountant tho so i'm not realy sure :33:
    what do you do for living ?

9. Merlin

I've recently become the director of environmental services at a senior living community.

10. essential

aah wicked bro, but you don't have office hours then ?

11. Merlin

8 - 4:30 M-F but I can play with it as long as I'm there for 8 hours. Also on call every other week.

12. IronSlash

IronSlash Still alive...

Nyeh!

13. Merlin

What's up Slash?

14. essential

hey Iron :wave:

15. IronSlash

IronSlash Still alive...

Nothing much really. Sorry, was off getting something to eat.

16. Merlin

Gonna grab a bite to eat. BBL.

17. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

18. IronSlash

IronSlash Still alive...

Hey there CaI. :)

19. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

How are you Iron?

20. IronSlash

IronSlash Still alive...

I'm fine. On lunch time here.