1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

it's the image in the far left that is originally cut off there.. had to draw her arm to make it look slightly better!

2. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cool, if it didn't make you fell bad you got a good deal out of it.

lol - wait a few years, you'll need more sleep and a solid routine. Good you're not tired though.

3. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

i guess chucker will be back when the time is ready i mean as long as the profile is still here its a good thing.

That sounds more like baseball for every ages. Just a recreational activity all ages can enjoy.

4. bamafan

I didn't even notice, you done a good job drawing then!

5. TheOne

but I fucked it up a bit there anyway...

6. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Yeah it works when your younger too work all hours of the clock. My dad who is older than 60 worked a few nightsessions a few years back something his body didnt like. He got a heart attack out of it.

7. bamafan

yeah, some folks just burnt out and need a break. Thing is some of them don't want to come back and post anymore after they've been away. Hopefully that won't happen with him.

That's exactly what it is. From little league through college it's a girls' sport. Then after college mostly men play in league ball, it's men that played baseball all their lives but still want a sport to be active in. I never played but wanted to, just didn't have time to dedicate to it.

8. bamafan

I'm sure you can fix it ;)
    That's not good!

9. Flippy

True. I think i saw him active about 2 months ago he was up for 30 minutes or so. We will have too see.

10. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

About 6 years ago i had a 3 shifts job. One week from 6:00 till 14:00, then a week 22:00 till 6:00 and then a week 14:00 till 22:00 and every week 5 days

11. Flippy

No it isnt the good news is that he signed a contract with the company a week before the attack hit so hey couldnt sack him due to the union. Our country has a strong influence of unions too give the workers a better leverage against the employers. He was back too work after 3 months but it took him nearly half a year too feel somewhat ok as you know one doesnt regain all strength after a blow like that. He is OK now but a bit more tired than he was prior to the attack.

12. Flippy

i think my brother has something similair in his schedule when he worked for a local steel company.

13. Cold As Ice

You're only a couple years older then me

14. TheOne

I did. (I think)

15. TheOne

lots of good sleep & no stress is the answer!

16. Cold As Ice

The only shift i didn't like very much was the early shift, mostly because all the things i needed to do beside the job. Things like the morning meating around 8 am.

17. Flippy

not much of a morning person myself so i can relate to that. :)

18. TheOne

I hate morning meetings... usually they require you to think.

Flippy likes this.
  19. Flippy

:lol:

20. bamafan

That would suck big time! There's a big factory close to here that does the same thing but it's a 2 week rotation instead of a 1. They pay damn good money and have really good benefits but I just don't see myself ever getting used to having to sleep different hours that often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.