1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

i don't what it is maybe i'm just a ginger fan somehow i'm not really a fan of blonde since there way to many of those only like a few, maybe it's just because i'm used to Emma as ginger :33:

2. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

... Yes, I know. But my point was that you cannot rent classic Ford Mustang muscle cars from like Avis or Hertz. You would need to find a specialized rental company (e.g. ones that rent Ferraris) and even then, it's very unlikely you could get your hands on a classic muscle car for rent

3. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Happy Holidays

4. mokkoriman

Our tan man from Pakistan, A.Tab! :hi:

Happy holidays to you as well, buddy. :party:

5. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

that's true there mokk, but when i go to the us i allways search for such a rental place

6. essential

happy holiday there aftab!

7. essential

gonna be a white white christmas over here :(

8. essential

starting to get hungry

9. mokkoriman

Hrm... either the Euro is way stronger than I thought, or you come from some good money Essen. Specialized car rental places are hard to find and damn expensive - I had a chance to rent a classic Aston Martin for a business project a few years back in Las Vegas... it cost $399 dollars a day!

10. essential

lol mokk, i don't think it was that expensive a Aston Martin is alot more expensive then a classic Ford Msutang i think, tho i'm not sure anymore what i paid back then, it's a couple years back

11. mokkoriman

Oh probably not as much, but I'm pretty sure it's well above 100 bucks a day to rent a classic muscle car... still damn expensive there Essen. How about sharing your fortune there, prince? :yup:

12. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

A regular Honda Civic, brand new,
    will be for $ 50..per day here

13. essential

lol my fortune ? it's not that much if you go let's say two weeks holiday it's about 2000$ that's about 1500 euros i really wanted to drive one so i didn't really care about the price :p

14. essential

to be honest i've never rent a normal car over here in holland, just some bus to move some stuff

15. A.tab

16. essential

i just know that i'm gonna buy a Ford Mustang classic one day anyways ;)

17. mokkoriman

That's @ 140 bucks a day, Essen.

Of course you didn't care about the price... prince. :lol:

That's cool... that way you can drive it up the hills of Holland instead of running next time you need to fix your windmills again. :rofl:

18. essential

lol mokk i'm not even close to a prince haha tho i can't say i'm poor either let's say it's going well

just look at this Amebr Heard and her Ford Mustang how more perfect do u wanna get it.... :wank: :lol:
    [​IMG]

19. essential

i could stare at that pictures whole dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

20. essential

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.