1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Inuk's Igloo : The Phun Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Inuk, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

:hi: PM

2. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Cy, it`s probably my age, but can`t remember what your work is.

3. Cy

I'm in the process of starting a high security shipping and storage company, primarily for pharmaceuticals, but some Gov work is becoming a possibility.

Magge likes this.
  4. Have food, will travel.

5. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

A lot of rules and stuff to pay attention to in that ... i think.
    Yourself or do you already have some employees ?

6. Magge

Hej Hendrix ! :)

Travel where ?

7. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

I have two nights off. :D My right wrist and hand are partially numb from the nerves in my bad shoulder being pinched. I am going to enjoy these 2 nights!

8. Well not sure at the moment but I have always wanted to go to New York.

It was actually a play on the movie title "Have Gun, Will Travel"

9. Magge

Hehe, was about to say something about your right hand .... will not ! ;):)

No, i`m sorry about your in pain !
    Do you have some helping ointment or just taking pain killers ?

10. 2001pm

Just the usual ibuprofen.

How was everyone's day?

11. Mine was ok. Got to go to bed in a few hours so I can get up at 3 am.

12. Cy

sorry about that, am trying a new beta video driver (nvidia 260.14) and it crashed on me. :(

@magge, yes, lot's of regulation, 4 employees so far including myself.

hand PM?

:hi: PH

Magge likes this.
  13. Magge

Ok.

A very nice and slow Sunday, mostly relaxing.

14. Hey Cy. How are you?

15. Magge

Do you have a homepage ? If yes, please send me a pm.

16. 2001pm

Yeah, I hurt the shoulder I had surgery on 10 years ago. The nerve pack up there runs all the way down the arm to the fingers. I think it's healing, but my thumb and inside wrist are partially numb and tingly. (I think that's part of the healing.) This is one of those injuries that will go away after time. But I stopped lifting and carrying wooden pallets over my head. :lol:

17. Cy

@PM :( get well! :daisies:

@magge, no website at all yet. It's all a closed contract sort of thing. We arent "hireable"

18. Magge

Better use a pallet truck ! :)

19. I hate using those damn things when there are only one or two boxes on a pallet.

20. 2001pm

I stayed up late - I didn't go to sleep till the afternoon. I did all my chores, ran my errands and stuff. Even though I only got 4.5 hours of sleep, I'm glad I woke up to a nice, sunny day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.