1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by SarahCWH, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

hahaha umm...speed? hahahah. I'm really excited about the job...it seems like it will be incredibly exciting.

2. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

aww thank you chunkmonkey :)

is that a ben and jerry's icecream reference? ;)

3. tooldef6

tooldef6

yea, same thing with me. Sarahs just too cool and phun. I was gona go up to work for a bit to change my schedule n stuff, but decided to stay in and do that 2maro.

Lets see ... lemme see if I can recap what we know of Sarah so far ... she doesnt gag, she likes to use handcuffs, gona be a cop this summer, she is hot as hell, she likes to have her ass bitten, spanked (im presumming), and did I mention she is hot as hell

4. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

haha i think you forgot "her boyfriend has lots of guns" hahah

5. Mikey70

Mikey70

lol ... tool

But officer I didn't see the 25 MPH zone ... is there anything I can do to avoid a ticket? ;)

6. tooldef6

tooldef6

no, i remembered, but didnt want to scare off anybody else who hadnt read that part.

7. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

haha i think im gunna be a total bitch of a cop...just because I will have a lot to prove....

8. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

hahahahhahahahaha smart thinkin' ;)

9. tooldef6

tooldef6

i think the majority of female cops have that mindset. As for the female cops Ive met, 100% have that mindset. haha ... i wouldnt mind getting pulled over and frisked by you though sara.

10. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

SEE??? THATS EXACTLY WHY I GOTTA BE TOUGH! hahah

11. Mikey70

Mikey70

No kidding ... guys will be lining up to get frisked by you. They'll speed up as they drive by police cars just hoping that you might pull them over.

12. tooldef6

tooldef6

the only thing i dislike is the double standard is that it is hella easy for girls to get out of tickets with guy cops, but when the storys flipped, HELL NAH! haha

13. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

14. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

hahah it's actually harder for girls than guys think.

our makeup has to be PERFECT and we have to have on the right shirt.

we also have to be able to read the officer, and figure out if it's better to cry, or flirt ;)

15. Mikey70

Mikey70

that's pretty much the fault of the guy cops though, isn't it ... if we men would just think with our brains instead of ... well you know

16. muppet

muppet

AWESOME PICS!

17. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

wow Mikey....must guys deny that ;)

Thanks Muppet :)

18. deltasig

deltasig

welcome to the site im pretty sure you dont have anything to worry bout when it comes to people being nice. bery nice pics

19. Mikey70

Mikey70

Who am I kidding ... I'm just trying to make a good impression with you ... lol ...

thinking with my d*ck like all the rest :D

20. SarahCWH

SarahCWH

Thanks Deltasig.....ahhh is that a frat? ;)

haha Mikey...you are too funny. I was gunna say....most men don't admit to those types of things!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.