1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

I Was Caught Getting Fucked Today! lol (pics)

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Rude Lucy, Nov 29, 2005.

1. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

I disappear for a few days, and the General Forum turns into a sex line.

Sigh.

Welcome to phun, Lucy.

2. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

Good morning, Campers!

OK, so ... quiet orgasms are the best! :twisted:

I was kinda brainless and horny last night, so I'll let ya know what happened for anyone who's interested. :)

*takes a slurp of morning coffee*

When I get ULTRA horny, I get pretty dirty-minded (downright nasty, in honesty). The house was quiet. Parents, staying with me and hubby while they wait to move into their new house, were tucked in bed and quiet down the hall. In our darkened bedroom, I slipped under the covers, and found my hubby's hard shaft with both hands.

I'm not a religious person, but holding that cock, so stiff and thick, I felt like praising God! I pulled back the foreskin and rubbed the head with my little nose, enjoying the manly scent drift inside me. I truly ADORE the scent of cock. Someone should bottle it up! Soon I was sucking on the cock, loving the wet slapping sounds, and the drool dripping from my chin.

I asked hubby if he wanted my ass or my pussy. He said my ass. Neither of us was going to last long tonight, we were so damn horny, so I was pleased he elected to fuck my ass; I would have hated to miss out on an anal pounding.

I reached into the bedside drawer and retrieved my dildo: 12 inches of thick, pink, vibrating stimulation.

We 69'd at first. I climbed on top and pushed my asshole in his face. I sucked some more on his dick, he got started eating my ass and pussy. Still on top, my back to him, I eventually sat up and gently eased his cock into my ass. I began to SLOWLY move up and down on the thick meat stick. When my asshole had relaxed and it was truly pleasurable getting ass-dicked, I began to masturbate myself with the dildo.

I desperately wanted to moan aloud and shriek for hubby to slap my ass, slap my big fat ass, slap his whore, she was a dirty rude whore and needed her big ole ass slapping. Naturally, I had to keep quiet. At some point, while ass fucking myself on hubby's cock, I realised that I was drooling. Was I horny, or what???

I'd like to say we fucked like this for an hour, even half an hour ... but it was actually about 10 minutes. Before long, hubby was whispering that he couldn't hold out much longer. I took the cue and began to get myself off. When it was time, I whispered back to hubby, I'm gonna cum now.

The orgasm EXPLODED in unison with cock juice exploding up my ass. Impossible pleasure went off like a grenade in my ass, my cunt, my tits, my thighs, my head! I jerked like some twitching alien in her death throes. Hubby's cock jerked similiarly inside my ass. For many silent moments the world stopped and there was only soundless pleasure.

I hung my head down, matted hair over my face, breathing heavily.

Feeling suddenly very tired, I eased off my hubby, loving the sensation of his still hard cock sliding from my well-fucked ass. We went to sleep cuddling.

Nice huh?? :twisted:

3. me_so_horny

me_so_horny

nice.....until you wake up in a pool of brown cum.... ;)

4. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

See you ruined a perfectly good story there!

Thanks for the morning wood Lucy.......keep the stories and pics cumming!

5. Cardiac

Cardiac

This post has been brought to you courtesy of Penthouse Letters.

6. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

Your welcome, hun. :) I love the idea of guys getting hard over my pics.

7. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

Nah, my post is too naughty for Penthouse. :)

8. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

I don't know what CAME over me there........I got it WORKED OUT though. Thanks again Lucy

9. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

LMAO :D

10. Bomb20

Bomb20

anyone seen the new Doom movie yet? i hope this isn't a spoiler

11. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Cardiac

Cardiac

Got any more for us Lucy?

13. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

the best stories are the one told with pictures. ;)

14. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

I'm getting to love posting pics, its a real turn on, so stay tuned. :)

15. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

While your at it, post a pic of your ass with an arrow saying "brcook09's cum dump"
    Now that would be a good pic :lol:

[​IMG]

16. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

Oh wow, nice pic!!

*licks lips*

17. Hoffmeister2309

Hoffmeister2309

hey lucy, awesome pics, nice to see you have such an open relationship and a hubby willing to share your horniness with us :)