1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Harper Hempel Giving Jamal Murray a Blowjob - March 2020

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by James25, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celeblova

Celeblova

Finish..? A miss a part i guess

2. Bob4

Bob4

Really following the 6inches btwn them rule. #socialdistancing

K_Will and MxDT like this.
  3. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

:lmao:

4. Celldweller55

Celldweller55

So we're getting leaks of hot girls doing nasty stuff and some people are complaining because they're not famous enough ?

daitro and Keith David like this.
  5. Sonic44

Sonic44

I mean, the title of the forum has the word CELEBRITY in it

fool1980 and Celeblova like this.
  6. Celeblova

Celeblova

Very well said. If we want non celebs, when ca type amateur sextape on youtube.

7. the_shocker

the_shocker

The guy is a celebrity. Moreso than a lot of people that are posted as “celebrities”

K_Will and RaiderCane like this.
  8. Celldweller55

Celldweller55

You're right, seems like a good reason for some members to whine on every single thread.

9. Lex Luger

Lex Luger

Sure but who cares about the guy?

fool1980 likes this.
  10. MolochTophet

MolochTophet

She might not wholly be a celebrity, but she has a bit of celebrity in her.

11. vgfan

vgfan

Only if you live in the US. Until this lea, I had no idea who he is, now thanks to a comment earlier, I know he's some type of basketball guy.

Anyway, who cares about this silly argument every time a leak happens? I haven't known 90% of the leaked women but it's still attractive women either nude or having some sort of sex, right? Can we have a rule to prevent this sort of thing, since it happens far too frequently?

MolochTophet and Def30 like this.
  12. medievil

medievil

agreed it is silly, I too have not heard of 90% of the females posted on here... but it would be silly for me to complain that they are not celebrity just because I have not heard of them or wouldn't consider some obscure tv person a celeb...in this case I know of here and of him, she was pretty well known in the US in sports for volleyball and he is of course NBA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.