1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC GOT Season 7 Nudity Rumors.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by cronus, Jul 16, 2017.

1. dwells518

dwells518

I see many people saying they used a BD for Lena due to her tattoos, that might be true, but they could of CGI'ed them out!

2. hockeyboywild@yahoo.com

hockeyboywild@yahoo.com

Do you realize how expensive that would have been to CGI them out in that very long and extensive nude scene? as compared to just getting a BD..... not to mention that its not like this was a closed set. There were dozens/hundreds of extra's she was walking through. We hate to admit it but a BD was the only way that scene was every happening, and it had to happen as a crucial plot point

3. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Or you know, its very possible to cover them in make up.

jubas, Mr_Pee_Pee and Ice like this.
  4. dc111

dc111

100% body double. Lena's boobs are also not that big

5. Mr_Pee_Pee

Mr_Pee_Pee ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Really though, it not like covering up tattoos with make up is rocket science.

6. babar03

babar03

OMG guys you have just to find an interview of Lena to know why she didn't do the walk of shame nude.

They needed 3 days to turn the scene it's rude. Lena didn't want pose 3 days naked.

They logically keep the same body double for the last scene of nudity of Cercei. You imagine Cercei never with the same body lol.

She praised Rebecca Van cleave her body double because she was able to contain herself and be naked.

7. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Or you know being super pregnant with her daughter at the time.

8. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

well i guess Lena can not use the pregnant excuse anymore after ep 3 of season 7. And Tattoos is easy to cover. Tons of actresses have tattoos and they get covered up with make up. and Rosabell was not nude either. So we now only have ep 7 hopefully some Emilia nudity to look forward too

9. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Maybe they thought that it would have been weird to show a body in the walk and then another different in the bed scene o_O

Only Emilia? What about Sophie? ;) I'm still waiting for that bath scene in the hot spirngs :D
    [​IMG]

10. hockeyboywild@yahoo.com

hockeyboywild@yahoo.com

Super pregnant? She was no more than 6 weeks pregnant when the walk of shame scene was filmed, theres no chance anyone would be able to tell she was pregnant. Like has been stated it was her tattoos and not wanting to be naked for 3 days in front of a massive crowd of people. Thats it. Also that video to me just gives even more reason as to why they'd do a body double than take all that time to cover her tattoos, its easier. And lastly there is no scene in the hot springs with Sophie. The "trailer" people got that from was made by a fan, it said so right in the description. A fan that took that scene from another movie she was in. The guy had no access to any scenes from the upcoming season, he just pulled things together to make his own trailer...

dlombu and CpTkurk like this.
  11. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Just watched the leaked episode four...no nudity, but it was a really REALLY good one. :)

12. chop-suey

chop-suey

Are you sure about that? Even though I haven't seen it, I know that it was leaked by Star India. They censor all the nude and violent scenes here. So there might be a chance that they censored any nude scenes.

13. SDLRob

SDLRob

They must show the opening and closing credits only then?

14. Starling73

Well, there was certainly some violent scenes, but i couldn't tell you if they censored anything, obviously.

15. Starling73

Dammit!!!

Now i'm starting to wish i hadn't watched the episode early, because it might be OVER ONE WEEK before i get my next fix.......i'm jonesing man...

I gotta watch that episode one more time though, it really was the best one i've seen in like three seasons....

warmachinex likes this.
  16. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

not happening

17. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

We need some smileys, including sarcasm

18. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

19. SDLRob

SDLRob

Fucking hell.... that's a breach...

I guess the chances of a Turner nude scene this season a finally deader than dead... if the hackers have gotten so far into the systems to get personal phone numbers... then they'll have found the episodes and leaked any Turner nudity by now...

20. Chippyboy123

Chippyboy123

Surely if they have the email addresses of stars, can't they hack into them and connect to their Apple accounts or whatever? Maybe leak Emilia, Maisie or Sophie??