1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC GOT Season 7 Nudity Rumors.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by cronus, Jul 16, 2017.

1. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

It was the 1st episode, normally they are a bit boring, is just to remember what is going on, set the pieces and clean some shit :D

There are always leaks, I haven't read anything (except for these rumors ;)) but at least it wasn't as the last seasons with several episodes leaked since the 1st day.

2. p0rnstar82

p0rnstar82 pr0naholic Ten Years of Phun

Getting a bit offtopic in this thread i think but from the interweb: In contrast to previous seasons, the seventh season has been shortened to seven episodes ( http://ew.com/article/2016/07/18/game-thrones-season-7-2/ ) , due to the smaller amount of story content remaining, as well as the increased production values and time required to film episodes involving larger set pieces than in previous seasons.

Sleepyposter likes this.
  3. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I always like spoilers beforehand because it gets rid of that constant curiosity of what happens next and I can truly enjoy each episode without always wondering if somebody is going to die or if x event is going to happen tonight.

As far as the validity of spoilers, about 98% are crap, but 2% do end up being true, so you never know. It's fun reading them anyway.

4. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

SPOILER: Everybody dies, either during the show or after the story ends.

5. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Or in the opening scene.

"When people ask you what happened here, tell them the North remembers. Tell them Winter came for House Frey."

I like that.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  6. DonkeyTaco

DonkeyTaco

Sophie's got a scene where she's bathing in a pool outside of Winterfell, and Littlefinger creeps on her. Pretty sure it's just topless from the back.

7. yucon

A pool outisde of Winterfell... in winter :confused:

No, there's a leaked pic of Littlefinger, probably a normal bath scene. Apparenly there's a sideboob but without face

8. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

According to GRR Martin, Winterfell is built on or adjacent to hot springs, they even have some sort of central heating thing...

9. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

I read online somewhere that nearly every day, the actresses get naked while taking a shower.

SDLRob and Qwerty34 like this.
  10. vgfan

vgfan

I could genuinely never do this, it usually ruins my enjoyment when I know what's about to happen because then there's no surprise and my mind ignores everything else and focuses on the spoiler I know is going to take place.

11. yucon

Yeah, but Sansa Queen-Lady-Ruler-whatever in the North bathing "outside" at the sight and delight of any peasant? sound weird o_O

12. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Depends on where she is. If she's in the Godswood, unlikely to be any peasants there.

13. DonkeyTaco

DonkeyTaco

She does it because she knows LF is watching and he becomes kind of an idiot around her.

14. Ignatiusj.

Ignatiusj.

Where is the leaked pic?

15. yucon

Can't find it o_O but it was similar to this cap from the last trailer
    [​IMG]

I really don't know, but the outdoor jacuzzi sounds a bit extreme for winter.
    At the Godswood? it's a sacred place ffs :confused: Bran would watch her

16. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Don't you remember when Hodor came out of the Godswood hot springs nude and he had that giant dong?

17. izimybes

izimybes BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

18. yucon

Yeah, I do remember, but it was Hodor ;) precisely. and it was in summer.

2 snakes out and the only survivor is the one who gets naked :D what a surprise
    I guess Ellaria is gonna die or will join the nun in the dungeon. And Euron will play with the daughter.

19. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

Nathalie's scene was spectacular but I suspect that will be as good as it gets this season - too much to do!! It isn't going to happen, but if they gave us a scene with Sansa to that standard the internet would explode:)

20. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Lots of things would explode. [​IMG]

Crazyemerald likes this.