1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

FORUM ISSUES

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by sandino, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Wow ! :lol:

You MUST be kidding !

2. di canio

di canio Binned

As people are getting banned shouldn't there be a thread too say why they got banned and for how long the ban is for.
    Maybe put a thread on about phun section but only mods can post on it,having this would help and tell why members are getting banned.

Magge likes this.
  3. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

We all could learn from it ! :)

4. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

Dude relax, people have been banned for less

fasofiso and Magge like this.
  5. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

6. fasofiso

fasofiso

ok then perfect!! as you show none of them are breaking the siterip rule so dont lie that i make siterips cause you couldnt unfortunately showed even one.and you say 9 of my posts are reposts.i didint merge them one by one but lets say i accept.in 250 posts just 9 posts are reposted???the only thing you must say that ''dont repost i'm deleting them'' and warn me.but now you closed my thread because of siterips but you wrote reposts.i dont want you to re-open let my thread be closed forever but everbody should know it's unfair.and if your thread gets high rating you all have the same problems with mods especially if smbdy reports you ''oh no they are my own posts'' despite they are your own posts.so as always you do the same thing as you want.go on....everybody knows the truth now

7. Magge

Just stop beeing stupid !
    Read the rules, post some good stuff and all is good ! ;):)

8. ultronico_splinder

ultronico_splinder Videomaster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

9. fasofiso

fasofiso

shut up magge and whoever except mods.!!!don't comment about anything you dont know.it's not that simple!

10. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Done

I think it's time you shut up.

S-type and ultronico_splinder like this.
  11. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

12. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

If a model's site is not active does the model come off the banned list?

I believe Sandy Summers is no longer doing her site, you get directed to the other sites which are affiliated with her when you try going to it. :confused:

mokkoriman likes this.
  13. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

14. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

no.

15. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

TheRiver likes this.
  16. rankxeros

rankxeros ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

17. rankxeros

18. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

Kieks likes this.
  19. rankxeros

20. Just wondering how many times is a member allowed to personally insult me or make false accusations against me without sanction?

http://forum.phun.org/showpost.php?p=5853865&postcount=3874

In this post alone I'm called: "blind, hypocritical, infantile, a girl, a child etc" accused of "sissy crap" and instigating threats and abuse?

Basically, I appreciate you guys have enough on your plate already and don't need this shit, but I have had absolutely no contact with this Hamsterslapper character on this board before, never knew he existed if I'm honest. Suddenly he wades into Inuk's beluga whale thread calls me "pilgrimpooper", has a wholly confrontational and insulting attitude, and accuses me of all sorts of shit in that thread I never did or said. I actually left said thread as I could see it was going to descend into personal arguments then get called all sorts by this guy for doing so. Whilst it's my understanding PMs on this board are just that PERSONAL, I did PM him to basically say in no uncertain terms I left said thread to avoid conflict and if he carried on trying to goad me I'd report him to the Mods. He took this as a threat, responded with a PM full of abuse and profanity, I sent a second and final short dismissive PM basically laughing off his attempts to provoke me into a reaction, and he subsequently sent more labelled things like "pathetic" and "sad little man". All of which I refused to reply to. What's more he went back into Inuk's whale thread to try and start further conflict once things had died down, and is now trolling my posts in the "things that are disappointing" thread.

Look, I appreciate sometimes we Brits have a dark, sarcastic, sense of humour, and as this guy is Chinese, so presumably English isn't his first language, certain aspects of that may be lost in translation? I have no idea what the guy's problem is with me, and although I see nothing wrong with banter or heated opinions in the cut and thrust of a lively and emotive debate like the whale one, that is not what this member is doing, he is just personally attacking me and accusing me of things I haven't done or said, presumably in an attempt to goad me into a response that will get me banned? I thought the No.1 rule of GF was: "attack the opinion NOT the author."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.