1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO FORUM ISSUES (Cont'd)

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by J3scribe, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Jack has taken care of this particular subject by removing the comment in question. We might make additional actions against the commenter but not at this moment in time.

1 person likes this.
  2. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Your blind desire to go against the grain even in the face of mounting evidence really must stop. Just because you use a phrase that implies a conspiracy with no real meaning behind it doesnt make it so. He has been warned about his behavior and comments many, many times. How many warnings should one receive before it becomes clear that there is a lack of concern or abilty to follow the rules? Find another cause to fight for, im sure there is no shortage of them.

2 people like this.
  3. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

1 person likes this.
  4. helena17

helena17

1 person likes this.
  5. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

There are no other posts in that thread referring to the comment.

6. Damocles

Damocles

The URL I posted did not match the post you became righteous about. Work on your due diligence before getting all huffy.

7. S-type

S-type Remember to smile! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

This is not a discussion thread, folks!

1 person likes this.
  8. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

we likely won`t be able to fix certain "personal issues'" - this thread is solely for reporting posts/threads and other things breaking phun`s rules (checked the re-visited ones?).

thx.

9. Lirva_Engival

Lirva_Engival .

fair enough

edit: posts removed...end of

1 person likes this.
  10. Thore

Thore Thunder Dude ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Chester Cheetah

Well, I hate to say it, but Phun is still messed up. Earlier this afternoon I got server busy and now I got a leave the page followed by having to back screen then refresh.....same old shit! :sad:

2 people like this.
  11. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

12. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I noticed some members posting something like "I would drink her bath water", I think that is disgusting and also should be frowned upon. Is there a way we could add those similar types of posts to the code of conduct on here and disallow them? :2cent:

2 people like this.
  13. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

That is disgusting in it's own way, but it's not derogatory or demeaning to the object of desire involved. It actually says more about the mindset of the poster than the character of whoever it was said about. Some people would drink so-and-so's bath water. Others may wish to crawl through a mile of dogshit. If someone wants to reveal how little self-worth they have in order to be with someone else, so be it. They shouldn't pique your ire, they should merit your pity. :lol:

3 people like this.
  14. asab

asab

1 person likes this.
  15. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

1 person likes this.
  16. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

17. Cold As Ice

18. Cold As Ice

19. Cold As Ice

1 person likes this.
  20. Majesty9917