1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Florida College Girls in their Undies!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbo

jbo

she's hot! :D

2. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Dude, that's a guy. Sort it out :)

3. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

okay wow there is some weirdness up in here

4. DrBrumTangerine

Now you know how I feel when I wake up in my late, late timezone (you should all move closer to the meridian) and there's pages of bollocks about nothing :)

5. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

hey just so everybody knows... you will never be seeing the Kittens on the phun again after this... look for info in the general forum if you want to know why.... you have a particular fansign whoring mod to thank for that...

6. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

7. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

im talking to Kory now, and apparently some nonsense drama happened yesterday that has her swearing that she will never log onto the phun again ever. it was that bad. and it was all from one particular person who shall remain nameless until such time as I get the evidence together to send to cayne

8. JayHoo

where there?

9. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

hahahah im busy coalating the info right now

when im ready to go public with it, i'll send it to cayne, and then publish to the forum

10. JayHoo

11. cbobting

cbobting

12. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

well, so there we have it, i've crossed the rubicon

13. DrBrumTangerine

Very Roman of you. Have you emailed, or pm'd?

14. shoob13

shoob13

Where is it? What a dissappointment...they are and were the best girls to chat with and have fun....what the hell is going on here?

15. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

I agree Shoob. I'm so sad. I joined because of Kory and the Kittens. If she doesn't come back I might have to stop posting too. I wonder what happened? :-(

16. shoob13

shoob13

I couldn't find anything in the General Forum. I sent RBA a message and am waiting on that. This sucks that they are gone. I'm not going to be coming around as much.

For the Mod that did this...YOU SUCK.

17. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

Wow... I really missed alot. There is no way this forum will feel the same to me with the absence of Kory. Her threads were always the first one's I went to, and they consistently made me smile.

I mean, no Champagne and no purring? Sad thought. :(

And I agree... awesome pics. Sigh.

18. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

The question is, will you be making a new room? I'm sure we can find some champagne, and I'll purr if you're there...

19. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Remain nameless but hmm let me see why name names when you can imply huh?

You also know that this is an issue between kory and i. If you wish to go "public" with these information from her side of the story that i will also post the information i have from my side of the story as well.

Just remeber this. Kory is/was a friend of mine. Ask her what i have done for her site and offered to help her with. If she has gone out of her way to do all those fansigns for me and we have chatted as friends why would i say things to her if they were unfounded? Why would i want to start trouble with a friend unless i have actual evidence to go and tell her what i know? Do i sound like somebody who makes up unfounded accusations? Trust me kory and i can still deal with all this in private. But it doesn't really matter how you want it done. I don't control or own you. You can do as you please.

Kory i know you are still logged onto phun. We can deal with this matter in private or we can deal with this publically. It is up to you to tell reachback how this will get played out. If you don't want me to say anything bad about you then lets end it here. You know how to contact me.

20. shoob13

shoob13

That doesn't sound like a peaceful way to do things. Way to be a bigger person and handle this like an adult...ample threats to get someone to handle an issue. Not a good way Azz.

I don't know what has happened between you two...but you should settle it because Kory is one of the FEW reasons why I stick around here. If I leave, I know the thousands won't care. But, it's a shame that someone can do something like that (make someone uncomfortable enough to stop posting) by their words. That's not very appropriate for someone in a power position. That's abusing your power, plain and simple. Don't do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.