1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Florida College Girls in their Undies!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoob13

shoob13

Thanks Nyte! I'm really happy now! :)

How about some celebration pics Kory? ;)

frantic likes this.
  2. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Congratulations Shoob! Champagne all around!

Celebration pics of who... Tye, Brooke, or Riley... don't say me :)

frantic likes this.
  3. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

agreed.... no more in the babe forum. But it started in here, so I figured to smack it in here. I'm going to repost it (and maybe some other stuff) in a new thread in the General forum today (ahhhh finally not having to spend all damn day slaving for the government). God how I've missed fiery dialogue.

and Kory, since you started this (and have the last word right now) I expect you to come continue it over in the general forum where it belongs.

Meantime.... nice pics nyte wolf, maybe you could do some more angelic ones? Or do you stick to the dark side?

4. icantsleeps

icantsleeps

[​IMG]

Man the girl in the undies looks so fine right there.

5. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Congratulations, shoob!

Personally, I've just hit 1,000 posts - less impressive, but still worthy of a celebration, methinks!

[​IMG]

Boogie!

6. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

lol - nice picture, DrBrum

frantic likes this.
  7. DrBrumTangerine

I didn't even photoshop it. I just typed 'party' into google, and there it was. It deserved to be shared!

8. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

I think they are both freaking fine. Especialy the one on the right ;-)

Yeah RBA I can do some angels for you. Let me see what I can work up.

Great pic Dr.Brum. For some reason I hear the Ween song "Voodoo Lady" in my head. Boogie, Boogie, Boogie, Boogie. LOL

9. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

^^ Nyte Wolf, man I'm serious, I need that shit in wall hanging frame size for my new place

10. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

bothered to google image search on PrettyKittyKory today... here's what I found...

[​IMG]

but shucks darn, none of the pics are from my mega post...

11. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

I can make poster sized prints and I'll sell them to you if you really like them. The maximum size I can print it would depend on the resolution and size of the image I have on my HD meaning my art can probably be larger than the pics I edited of the Kittens but let me know and I will be more than happy to get you some.

12. DrBrumTangerine

Are you a commercial artist, NW, or are you just in it for the fun? Do you sell anything?

[​IMG]

I really like that one.

13. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

I don't have a place where I sell my stuff right now but I am willing to get prints made for friends. (I consider the Phun family my friends) I am more than willing to sell if someone likes one. I am trying to get a gallery started but it is hard. Which one do you really like? I couldn't see the pic.

14. DrBrumTangerine

The one with Tye facing away from the camera, with the towel covering her ass but slipping. You've made it less sharp but brought out the red in the photo, and put like an ancient scroll/parchment effect on the whole thing, with writing over the top of her. It's truly awesome.

Your stuff is really, really good. Keep going with it, there's a definite audience for it.

15. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

Oh yeah I love that one too. I made myself a bookmark out of it! I could do a print for you if you want. I have to go to work but when I get back I'll see what the sizes I can do with it and PM you prices if you want. Gotta run. Later

16. DrBrumTangerine

That'd be darn cool. I'll await the list with baited breath! I'd want it signing, obviously :)

17. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Nytewolfe! You're gonna SELL pictures of Tye?

frantic likes this.
  18. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Well, actually he is looking for a name change. Please call him PimpWolfe instead :p

frantic likes this.
  19. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I got over melancholy rock when Radiohead perfected it on OK Computer. Coldplay never had a chance...

frantic likes this.
  20. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Hahaha... If I had a picture of him, I would have been spurred into photoshop mode. :)

frantic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.