1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

FINALLY! FLORIDA KITTENS!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, May 26, 2005.

1. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

^^^ You kill me. Quit with the cute anologies or Im going to enroll in Florida and woo you. ;-)

Can I post this ultra funny picture of Brooke with the face? You know which one I mean.

2. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

THANKS BUDDY! YAY! I'll work up something cool for you to say thanks as soon as I can :)

3. jmiah

jmiah

i didn't know kittens from florida could smile like that :)

4. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Thank you, and great recovery. I'll accept that white russian of course.

"Dude, there's a beverage here, man!"

5. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

shhhhhh Kory!!!! You promised Tye no more puking kitty, remember?

6. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

I'm not sure which one you're talking about! :) Sure, go ahead...

7. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Oh, no. That's right. (*Lowers drink from lips and waits for RBA and Tye to look away)

8. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

9. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

No problem. I'll take my thanks whenever you want ;-)

Seriously though, I know you have been doing a lot so just when things settle down you ladies can make something cool for me. I'm just glad your back and chatting. Your humor just makes me laugh so hard my roommate came in to see what I was doing.

10. Pete

Pete

Very beautiful girls....

11. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Great site, thanks for posting with us

12. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Oh THAT one... haha... Brooke was closing her mouth and trying to blow her boobs up bigger.

13. Sum Yung Gi

Sum Yung Gi

"...a half hour after lunch at Taco Bell, Brooke wishes she'd gone to Subway instead."

PrettyKittyKory, you're a brilliant young woman. Best of luck.

14. Duke112

Duke112

I love it :)

15. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

BIGGER?!?! I mean my GOD, you could suffocate between them as they are! Not that I am complaining. But if they were bigger she could never go bowling. She would fall over.

16. oshafir

oshafir

nice looking site you got there kory :D, wait did you also do all the conding (like the lay-out of the site and everything like that?)

17. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

that sandbox gets alot of use in front of your place kory. I wonder what the neighbors think? Damn why can't i live in that same complex... :-?

18. reallylongnipplehair

reallylongnipplehair

first off, nicely done Kory, nice clean site, looks sweet and down-to-earth like (the picture of your finger up your nose is mighty sweet), plus u got a good idea there with offering more of your model friends off of one site... i'm sure it won't be long before your rakin' in the benjamins. :)

secondly, i think Brooke was definetly tryin' to keep the "bear from pokin' out of the cave" ... and if she told you she was tryin to blow out to poof up her boobie's its probably cuz she was trying to mask the sound ... ;-)

19. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Conding? Yeah. I did that.

Where is that term from? Never heard it. :)

Hey Azz! Where you been all afternoon? I'm sorry I can't sign on AIM today. It keeps giving me an error message that makes no sense: "You are trying too soon to sign back on."

To answer your question, the neighbors are rude interruptors. They come by and start talking to us when we're busy, and it's always awkward.

"Yo ma, what's going on?"

Ug. I will never answer that question, even if my own child asks it.

20. reallylongnipplehair

reallylongnipplehair

Hah! Thats a great mission statement! Did you put that one in your business proposal? I'm sure the bankers wouldv'e loved it! ;)