1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

"E-rotic Art" - first issued 10/10/06

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by TheRiver, Oct 10, 2006.

1. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

A tasty collection, Gizmo! Thanks!

I was going to make a post, River, but at the last moment I had a feeling I'd already posted it on here. So I thought I'd check - I speculated that it would have been about the turn of the year!

Over an hour and a half later, after browsing back and forth, I heard the clock strike and realised it was past my bedtime! I was none the wiser regarding my post, which in any case I'd long forgotten I was even searching for, but I had been transported and enthralled - lost in the world of your fantastic thread!

All thanks to you, sir! :D

Persevere, TheRiver and texastom like this.
  2. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Good to see you back and posting River! many thanks for all your lovely shares.
    and to the rest of you all.. many thanks to you too for keeping this thread alive and flourishing with your versatile posts!

:applause:

TheRiver likes this.
  3. Sabre

Sabre

4. Doomsday

Doomsday

Blue...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

lots of e´s.... a little dose of euphoria once in a while can´t hurt, too, though *sigh*
    thx, Giz!

did that too quite often - although it´s not my thread! ;)
    thank you and you´re welcome, Sir!

second that wholeheartedly!

Fedor Magay (Ukraine)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

site: none

Olga Enaeva (Russia)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Igor Sokolov (Russia)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

site: none​

thanks for [001] - [006] - glad to see you back in here, Sabre! looing forward to [xxx]!

like your rooms, Doomsday - got a pretty interesting residence, obviously. consider me a little jealous.... ;)

6. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

Katya Marasina (Ukraine)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

site: marasina.gallerydotru

Alexander Nemizz (Russia)

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    "reverence"

site: http://www.nemizz.com

Lumpie, TheOne, snake6264 and 25 others like this.
  7. perception

perception

thanks

TheRiver likes this.
  8. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Hope this isn't a repost.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lumpie, Boris31, mralas and 19 others like this.
  9. TheRiver

Vladimir Motov (Russia)

"Cofeinik" (Russia)

Igor Smolnikov (Russia)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

site: http://www.smolnikov.com

[​IMG]
    "reflection" by iritka" (?)

Dimitry Besov (Russia)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

more: #3974
    site: none​

thank you, Bush - the photos you?ve posted don?t suck at all ;)

and just because...

[​IMG]

"birth day" by Ivan Petrovich (Russia)

not free from "downs", but many "ups" - quite a few fellows more or less missing, but still "strong" after all those years...
    happy 4th "birthday", thread ;)

Lumpie, batusay, OldGuy and 17 others like this.
  10. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Four years! Congrats, River!

Here's to the future! :cheers:

TheRiver likes this.
  11. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

^^^What he said.^^^^ Congrats River, on one of the most unique and long lived threads at Phun. :arms:

TheRiver likes this.
  12. PhilBurb

PhilBurb

Fantastic Job, River. congratulations!

TheRiver likes this.
  13. Masscott

Masscott

River-I've stated before-I enjoy your taste in photography and art and share it. I am certainly very appreciative of your posts and finds as it is inspiring for me. Thanks for your consistency....

TheRiver likes this.
  14. Doomsday

Doomsday

Quite a milestone, River. Well done!

TheRiver likes this.
  15. Gizmorella

Gizmorella german frollein

[​IMG]

Summer is the time when one sheds one’s tensions with one’s clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all’s right with the world.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. TheRiver

Roman Lepehin (Russia)

site: www.romanlepehin.com

Mecuro B Cotto (Russia)

more: #4103
    site: http://dark-light19.livejournal.com

Angela Blank (Russia)

Gulliver's Travels

site: ambadotru​

hope i´m not the only one who remembers that shedding clothes at least sometimes raises tension... :oops: ;)
    thanks, Giz, for some precious summer-reminiscences!

Dday, Phil, Masscott, Bush, S-type and everyone - feel free to congratulate and thank yourself - this thread wouldn´t be alive anymore without you !!! [​IMG]
    (and i hope you don´t mind me to note that (e-art-)friends like Aust, SilentB and Euphoria are pretty much missed)

17. 4TheRiver

4TheRiver

I have been a "Lurker" for a long time. One of my daily pleasures is visiting phun.org and E-rotic Art thread. One of the main reasons I have remained a "Lurker" is because I feel I do not have anything of value to add to this wonderful thread or anywhere else on this forum. And even if I did I would not know how to add it. But I can not remain in the back ground any longer. I must speak. This has been a long time coming and you know you deserve this.

THANK YOU TheRiver!!

Hands down this is the best site I go to. I must tell you thanks. Congratulations on this thread reaching 4 years. I greatly appreciate what you do. I know from reading this thread that others do to. I must also give a shout to Giz for his contributions.

Hopefully one day I will have more to contribute, but until then I think I have said all I needed to say. When, and if I do, find a way to contribute more to this site, or even this thread, I will post again. But I will probably change my name. As this name is a tribute to.....

TheRiver

Thanks!

18. gotham84

gotham84 ..this is the place to be Ten Years of Phun

Congrates on a 4 year (+) run....- Classics and beauty live forever -
    Thank You so much for a great ride.
    Im loving' it...!
    Kudos..;)

TheRiver likes this.
  19. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Congrats River.................the best thread on all of Phun!

TheRiver likes this.
  20. TheRiver