1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

You do. I'm the one with the balls and the testesterone my Princess. I know what is hot and hard making and you are hot and hardmaking. You look sleek and sinuous like a Brazilian.

Euphoria likes this.
  2. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I don't for a second allow myself to get carried away with the thought I have the allure of a Brazilian...

... however, my kitty pulsed at the daydream nonetheless!

It's such a decadent, erotic thought to imagine I'd have that sort of magical, sexual attraction and enticement. Delicious indeed. Like a siren calling to cocks to harden and cum to spurt upon my shores.

Damn. I could use a good hard, stick cock right about now. And most certainly a mouthful of cum to swallow!

I have to run.... (literally).... have a good one, Tiger.

3. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I guess I just missed ya :p

Have a good run :D

Euphoria likes this.
  4. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

maybe not everyone. but many. just care less for those who don´t. their bad. they should know better - earn, don´t request.
    and those who care realize and appreciate and are always ready to support you whenever it´s possible.

Euphoria likes this.
  5. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Well you know that I know it takes you an an incredible amount of time and effort whenever you do photos and I always appreciate the hard work you put into 'em.

Trust me, your generosity and effort doesn't go unnoticed ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  6. lukebel

lukebel

Just a Bump;)

Euphoria likes this.
  7. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Mornin gorgeous, how are ya today? :D

Euphoria likes this.
  8. Euphoria

I'm doing pretty well... and you, FF? And thanks for the comment above too. I know you appreciate it and know the time involved, totally.

You're right, Riv.... and I appreciate the reminder.

Still can't get over this comment, Tiger. Thank you times a thousand! I need to get tan again.

PS - thanks for the bump, lukebel :)

Austxsoul likes this.
  9. Mikey70

Mikey70

You've got it ... I actually like running in the cold weather better than in the summer. It's exhilarating and refreshing ... with the right equipment.

Actually ... I can think of other things that are like that too that we might enjoy after the run ... ;) lol

I'm doing a Turkey Trot on TH ... the new prgram is going pretty well. Thanks!

Hope that you are good babe ... your body in that sig is just killin' me this morning ... major horn, damn!

10. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I'm doin good, just relaxin a bit before work. Have any big plans for thursday?

11. Euphoria

Good for you! Glad the new program is working out well... I'm on a new physical routine too.

Thanks about my sig. :) I need a tan nowadays...

Mikey70 likes this.
  12. Mikey70

Mikey70

Let's meet in Brazil ...

:thumbs:

:remybussi:

13. Euphoria

No big plans per say... just hanging with a dear friend. He's the best though and we always have such a blast. I adore him immensely! I have an incredible bottle of champagne we will down and get silly with. And no, not "silly" in a kinky way, he's gay!

Probably won't even do the whole big meal thing.... and in order to whip myself back to where I was in my sig, I'll do a major workout that day too.

And you?

14. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Last I saw you're just as fit now as you are in that sig ;)

I'll be going over to a friends house and spending the day with him and his family. It should be a good time. And of course there's an open invitation if you wanna come tag along...that is if you wanna spend $300+ on a plane ticket :p

15. Euphoria

I'd love to get to Brazil! I'd need a tan before I get my booty there however... otherwise I'd be self conscious around all those bronzed beauties! I'll always associate Brazil with Slay and his thread. It's ingrained into my being!

Have you been before?

16. Euphoria

I work Wed and Fri, thus I'm not traveling anywhere... sounds like you have a good time planned. Very cool!

Since that back injury I had I don't think I'm as tight. The last photos I took were the celebratory one's for the FBR and Ed. I'm still fit and have muscle definition, but I'm not at the absolutely highest peak I've been because I couldn't work out as hard. It'll only take about 2 weeks to get back to it however.

It's amazing how a tan can bring out form and shape and muscle definition too. Just that alone and I'll look better in photos, no doubt.

17. Mikey70

Mikey70

Never done So. America ... I think we could have fun. ;)

Let's hit the tanning booths ... I'll call you when I get back into really good shape ... soon I hope ;) ... and we'll make a splash in the beach in Rio ... lol

18. Euphoria

Call me? :confused: Does Phun have phone now?

A beach in Brazil is a great reason to get in shape and tan. I may go workout now....

19. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

Hey E, It is good to see you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Aus

20. Mikey70

Mikey70

I might not have meant that part literally ...

:ponder:

:p