1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

wow lot happened in here while I was off on a little vacation.

E and Alex moving closer together, ohhhhh the potential.

Sorry to hear that you will be to busy for us for a while. we will miss your stories and pics.

Euphoria likes this.
  2. wildwater

wildwater

Thank you so much for you hard work, just now I took the video... I didn't know it was there since I was just watching you in the pics..... what a waste of time!! thanks again E

Euphoria likes this.
  3. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome back LB. You're always missed. I'll try to pop on as I can in the next 2 weeks. :)

Thank you, wildwater! I tried to make it obvious there was a vid, but I'm sure many missed it as it's just a link. Glad you found it and hope you enjoyed it! It was a brief vid, but if you look thru my posts early on in this thread, I explain why I had to cut it short.

Cheers, all...

E.

Cortez likes this.
  4. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Sounds so classy :mrgreen:

Borrowing her sugar, and tasting her honey is not the same thing...

Hello E!

Euphoria likes this.
  5. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

Great to see our golden haired princess posting today. I'm doing 14 hour days myself at the moment my princess so I know what you mean...difference is when lads like me don't post no one suffers but when you don't post everyone misses you since....well since you are who you are. That said it is kinda nice when you are away for a while and come back since its so nice to have you back !!!! Basically you can do no wrong.

Kisses from the Tiger to you my princess.

Euphoria likes this.
  6. Cortez

Cortez BANNED

You will be missed but in our thoughts. It's just not the same without you around but good things come to those that wait.

Euphoria likes this.
  7. Orgazmus

Orgazmus

She is beautiful !!!

Euphoria likes this.
  8. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Don't forget cute, gorgeous, adorable, funny, clever, orgasmic, poetic, tantalizing, seductive, tent pitching, heavenly, naughty, extremely naughty...

there's more, but you get the idea ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  9. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Like... spanktacular

Euphoria likes this.
  10. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

Adding that to the phun dictionary, right before spunktacular.

Euphoria likes this.
  11. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

...wanktastic :p

Euphoria likes this.
  12. Euphoria

Had to carry this to the next page I liked it so much :)

Hi SP! Where have you been stranger? Miss you!

Oh goodness, Tiger, you're in the same boat with those long hours. I noticed you hadn't been on as much. I miss all you guys, so I am bummed when I don't see you posting and also when I'm not able to get on here and post with you as well.

If I can do no wrong, how will I ever get spankings? ;)

Kisses right back...

I was able to make it on briefly today, and will keep trying to throughout the madness time. I just didn't want you to wonder if perhaps I couldn't get on. But here I am today! :D

She says thank you! Bummer about the ban.

FF, You're cum must shoot out like candy with how sweet you are. Thanks babe :)

It's funny because my first thought was "wanktacular"... and then I read on to FF:

and thought, dirty minds think alike!

Do we have a Phun dictionary? we should! Can I play the librarian? Or better yet, can I play with the librarian if she's hot? Those bookworm types can be so secretly dirty.

Just on briefly to say hi, everyone. Sending wet, luscious vibes your way...

~E.

Cortez and firefly1984 like this.
  13. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

You're more than welcome to find out how it tastes anytime you'd like ;)

We do tend to think alike at times dont we :p

Glad to see you're taking a lil break from the copious amounts of work that ya have

Euphoria likes this.
  14. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

i always struggle to get beyond the letter E.

electrifying... euphoriant... emotionalizing... ephrodisiac... epochal... energizing... encouraging... enticing...

guess i need to elaborate.

Hi ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  15. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I will like to chat with you again Euphoria. Right now my email isn't working correctly so I can't write to you, once I get it going again I hope you and I can chat like the past. :)

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Euphoria

Ya, it was a nice lil' pause. My brain was on meltdown. I have to express though, that as much as my plate is full, I'm loving all of it and know it will calm down soon. It's all good.

Entrancing vocab, Riv. ;)

I'm so behind on emails and PM's it's ridiculiculous! But ya, email or PM me anytime you feel like it. I also need to get my butt to check out those links you sent!

So, two things, first, I have a list of fansigns I'll work on when I get back. Second, I think this thread is on the long road home. Thus, I'll try to do a new thread with fansigns sometime after my return. If you've requested one, I haven't had a chance to do them yet... but haven't forgotten you.

Cheers,

E.

Cortez and TheRiver like this.
  17. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe

... and entrancing, of course ...

--sj

Euphoria likes this.
  18. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I can't see you ever not enjoying life, E.

and take your time on a new thread. We all know you're busy so there really isn't a rush. You popping in every once in a while to say 'hey' is enough ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  19. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

what´s after E? F and G, right? oh my...
    f...ing gorgeous
    :)

have a pleasant, successful time. euphoriant, precisely.

Euphoria likes this.
  20. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Out in the real world, and elsewhere on the net...

But don't worry, I can forget Phun, but not you!

Euphoria likes this.