1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. footman05

footman05

Holy smokes E! I haven't been able to get on in a long while!
    The day I do I see your thread!
    Still as beautiful as ever!

Euphoria likes this.
  2. TFDeity

TFDeity

Quite an engaging story, E. =O I love the way you tell it~

Euphoria likes this.
  3. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

[​IMG]

Euphoria likes this.
  4. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

^^^^ That's classy, River!

Euphoria and TheRiver like this.
  5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

[​IMG]

everything okay? busy? maybe a little "tired"?

well... i´m not into "DnB", so...

[​IMG]
    (somewhere under the Tuscan Sun. unknown photographer)

Euphoria likes this.
  6. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

[​IMG] I will just have to comment on this later :p

How is everything going for you, E?

Euphoria likes this.
  7. Cortez

Cortez BANNED

Riv it's great to see your posts your signature is beautiful. B did a great job with it.

[​IMG]

Such fine definition, chiseled frame, I love all the poses

Beautiful work E thanks again

tipitipitipi and Euphoria like this.
  8. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

You used my word, I could kiss you for that.

Bend over.

Sassy is the first lesson!

Thanks for the welcome back... I'm still busy so on and off here as I can. It is one of the best feelings ever, to bring an orgasm to a woman from your thrusts. Too hot. I'd like a good dose of that right now!

Always happy to share... and even happier when it's enjoyed. Hope your week was ace.

As a single, independent woman working her butt off right now, that is really wonderful to hear... just perfect. It's much appreciated! Thank you :)

Mikey, fuck my friend, I owe you an PM! Sorry. Thank you for that... I'm good, very good. Just overwhelmed. Hope you are doing good too.

Never say sorry for taking care of important business like that! You know I love it... I consider that a huge compliment! ;)

That's what I say right after the first time... then I say, rest up.... you've got a few minutes before I seduce you again. Ha!

You know, it gave me brief dose of penis envy. I love being a woman, and wouldn't change that for the world.. and I love, love being with a man first and foremost... but wow, experiences like that are sexually surreal. So much pleasure. And really fun too. I was surprised how out of my mind I was with it!

You are, as always, seductively eloquent with your words... my panties are moist.

I'll have to share one again soon... I always have so many floating in my head. Fantasies too, not just my real experiences. It's like I live in a sexual daydream.

Thanks babe, nice to see you in here!

The teacher wants soft petting, following by harder petting and heavy panting ;) I bet your an ace student!

Euphoriant, great word. I like that. I also like the vagina monologues.... and Kate has a great voice. She's a lesbian too. I wonder how she licks kitty ;)

I think my next set may have to be as a teacher. Maybe I'll be that for Halloween! A sex ed teacher?

You're welcome. Thanks for saying thanks :)

Thank you, footman!! You've been missed. So great to see you. Hope all is well... glad you like the new set of photos. :)

Thanks! When I write these things they flow out pretty quick and I don't always check for grammar and such.... I just let it flow as I see the experience in my minds eye. Anyway, that's a tangent... thanks again.

Indeed, S! And thank you Riv!

Everything is great... just yes, tired... yes, busy. Thanks for the field of flowers :)

I shall await your delicious comments. Glad you liked, freezy. All is good, very good really. I just have so much fucking going on right now! Woah. Totally overwhelmed and hoping it all just falls into place.

I appreciate the honor of that sig you guys... thank you! And definitely thanks for the awesome compliments, cortez. It's a very cool edit SB did in that sig. He makes my photos really magnified and shine in ways they don't without his touch.

I'm thinking of you all... and miss you all... I need to catch up around the forum, I know! hope to have some consistent time soon.

Kissss,

~E.

9. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

E, I'm willing to bet an entire months worth of paychecks that if we hooked up you'd seduce me again and again, with myself squeezin some seduction vibes in between ;) Oh who am I kidding, you seduced me ages ago :p

A lot of your actual sexual escapades are most of our fantasies :p Three ways...hot tubs filled with naked women, etc, etc ;)

I throw my vote in for the sexy teacher idea :D What if I'm the 'bad student' and we could be a tag team at parties :p

We all miss ya too Bright Eyes :)

Euphoria likes this.
  10. Mikey70

Mikey70

It's all good, babe! I know you'll get to it. The best things come to those who wait. ;)

Please do the teacher thing ... for Halloween ... PLEASE!!!!!

hehe

Take care, hun. xoxo

Euphoria likes this.
  11. TheRiver

okay!
    that was a short one... :shock:
    a quickie... ;)
    patience is a virtue... okay, sure. sometimes it´s just not that easy not to be a sassy, little boy...
    *bending over*

Euphoria likes this.
  12. Steve25

Steve25

I'd have to agree with everyone else, your earlier story was hot as hell - without doubt one of the sexiest experiences is feeling a pussy contract around your member when your partner cums. Though, I'd have to admit there's few things I enjoy doing more than eating out a pretty pink quim. Fucking is all well and good, and sometimes nothing but a good hard shag will do. Thing with eating ass though is that there's only one thing to think about, nothing to distract from teasing that lil budding clit and sopping hole with finger and tongue. Making it last for as long or little as you like, teasing rubbing sucking her to climax... then doing it all over again :D What I'd give to get my tongue round those lips of yours E, if only for a instant, but to quell my nagging lust to discover whether that ass tastes as peachy as it looks.

Keep up the good work ;) Steve.

Euphoria likes this.
  13. MOJO_JOJO

MOJO_JOJO

Euphoria likes this.
  14. Euphoria

Okay... so sexy teacher seems to have received a few votes. How does one pull that off I wonder? What do I wear?

Hmmm... I wonder if one of my hot g/f's will be the naughty student. I still want to go to Vegas for Halloween. I can think of 3 girls I'd LOVE to go with me. Not sure I can swing it so soon, but oh the wheels are spinning now...

Steve, your erotic words have made my body feel electric, start to tingle and I do believe if I touch my pussy lips I'd find them moist and my clit budding, as you say. Thank you!

15. TheRiver

pull off and what do i wear sounds nice together...

Viva Las Vegas, hm?! ;)

damn. i´m already envious of the slot-machines...
    (in germany we call them one-armed bandits... no tripods, but someties one is enough...)

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Mikey70

Mikey70

Just so long as ... in your case ... what happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas.

;)

Euphoria likes this.
  17. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

Let the lessons begin.

Euphoria likes this.
  18. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

One out of 3 wouldn't be bad, but all three would be a holiday celebrated by the world.

I can probably gift you enough hotel points to stay somewhere for free if that helps make it happen. (ignore the video camera in the corner and just be yourself)

Euphoria likes this.
  19. Euphoria

I'm not so into gambling. I will just for fun, but it's not my thing. Although I think it would be damn sexy to be good a poker. I know I'm fairly good at poke-her... but poker, I'm not so sure.

Classic! LOL. You know it. But shhh... ;)

LMAO. If you tell me where the vid camera is, I can then be sure to position myself so you can see all us girls play.

Sigh. I wish that Vegas Halloween could happen. But I have sooo much going on. Prob won't, in all reality.

So guys... it's official. I have a lust after two of my g/f's and neither of them are even the slightest bit bisexual(at least not that I know of... yet). I adore both of them as friends, but damnnnnn.... they are both sensational. One has an ass to die for and is definitely intensely sexual. I love that passionate side of her. I could get totally freaky with her. She's brunette, bootilicious, short, feisty. The other is sweet, pretty, blonde hair, blue eyes, obsessed with working out like me, but has a hidden daring side... I just know she wants to be more adventurous... and I'd lloooovvveee to show her the ways. :twisted:

Now, to top it off... I'm in awe of my dermatologist. She's just gorgeous. She's asian and wears these jade green contacts. Plus she's an artist at what she's does. She's fucking brilliant. I love, love smart chicks.

goaldernit likes this.
  20. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Hey Bright Eyes, how are ya tonight? :)

I have an idea for the costume...you can have your hair pulled back, have a pair of black glasses, a tight white butttoned down shirt, a short black miniskirt, black stockings, and some sexy heels

I dunno about anyone else but I think you'd look jaw droppingly hot in that ;)

Euphoria likes this.