1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Cool Sigs....

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by toolz, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cunt Factory

The Cunt Factory phundamental

You don't need brushes to develop your own style or as SilentB says it right to the point ...

... totally agree. I got only one custom brush set (smoke brush) and really haven't used it.
    Seen tons of cloud brushes but none could match the clouds I cut from walls/background pics.
    I don't even want to call them brushes since they're merely shapes that get sampled when you "brush" with them.

I don't believe you can plan a sig like these 2 I did.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    They came alive when I was fucking with borders and marque tools, the faces and the eagle only came in at the very end.

Despite what others may say and with respect for their opinion I think you should look at Photoshop as a huge playground, just fool around, experiment with it, let PS do the work so you can just enjoy what's happening ... you'll be surprised what the outcome may be. ;)

SilentB and ManRay like this.
  2. AFX

AFX Guest

All this talk of brushes and I don't even know how or what you use them for. Could someone enlighten me please?

3. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

These are examples of basic Photoshop brushes. You use them to paint in a variety of ways, from fillers to touch-ups to accents. Hundreds, possibly 1000's are available to add on from various sites. Click your paint tool and open the drop down menu (in the upper tool bar) to find your existing stock of brush types and sizes.

[​IMG]

ManRay likes this.
  4. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks SilentB, i couldn't have explained it better.

5. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

hey guys.......a mate of mine has joined phun,any chance one of gents could make up a sig? his id is irish-sid and he's a big fan of jessica jane clement ....there's a blow job in it..thanks

irish-sid likes this.
  6. Noodle Panda

Noodle Panda ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

The background on that one is superb toolz. i'd have increased the saturation on the girl to bring it closer to the colour style of the b'g. but 8/10 for me.

and 10/10 for your own new one. it's fucking ace.

toolz likes this.
  7. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

Good call jamms......it does look a lot better.

Blitzkrieg8 and irish-sid like this.
  8. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

thanks for the sig. looks great. and i'll make sure gaphughes sorts out the blowjob.

9. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I hope you are a good contibutor to phun. I never make sigs for noobs. I only did it as a favor to gap.

gaphugs likes this.
  10. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

cool, thanks. i know i'm a noob here but am well knowen on another forum. looking forward to getting my laptop back so i can share some pics.

toolz likes this.
  11. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

Some great work there as always toolz. Looks really good (not as good as mine!!!) You picked a fantastic pic of her too..

toolz likes this.
  12. ManRay

Congratz on 100 pages of cool sigs, toolz ! :D

thank you for creating this thread, you posted a lot of amazing sigs in here !

mrfreeze and toolz like this.
  13. Noodle Panda

Noodle Panda ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Toolz, did you use a pattern overlay on the text of your new one? It's really sublte and looks great.

14. ManRay

[​IMG]

DUFFalicious : Hilary Duff

mrfreeze, toolz and Inuk like this.
  15. Beatranger

Beatranger

My entire back ground is abstract brushes with color saturation and some white highlights thrown on top!

16. AFX

AFX Guest

17. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

18. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

19. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

^^^^^^^^
    This one rocks the house. Don't know what to say. Thanks, toolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toolz likes this.
  20. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Fuckin ay toolz! I think that's your best so far!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.