1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity Gif's thread - (Self-made gifs only)

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Noodle Panda, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Noodle Panda

Noodle Panda ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Is that Imagehost safe?

And top work spiders. those heather gifs are amazing mate.

What were the Sarah Chalke ones before it? They seem to be gone.

2. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

It's just a quick gif that I made from a promo for the new season of Scrubs. I'll make a better one once the show airs.

Here ya go:
    [​IMG]

3. rangerrick

rangerrick

the gifs dont work for me!!!

:(!

4. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Since it's getting really hard trying to find gif hosts from now on I'm going to rar/zip the gifs together and upload them to rapidshare. I'll post only pictures of the gifs here and if you want to download the actual gifs just click the link under the pics.

I never thought that it would be confusing but I guess it is.

Nocturnal Emissions likes this.
  5. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Of course its safe.. I wouldnt post it if it wasnt

6. SigmundFrodo

SigmundFrodo

Well... I'm not confused. Just wondering about the .rar files. Why not use a .zip that anyone can open... instead of having to buy the winrar thing? Is there a big difference in their quality or something?

7. Noodle Panda

Cheers prev. just asking. my pc is crap and doesnt stand up well to malware so i always ask about stuff i dont know about.

8. Noodle Panda

Buy Winrar????

9. SigmundFrodo

SigmundFrodo

WinRAR
    The Rar compression algorithm is proprietary and the developer of WinRAR does not license the compression code nor allow any third party developer to reverse-engineer the Rar compressor. Therefore if you wish to be able to create Rar archives as well as open them then you'll need to buy WinRAR.

WinRAR is an archive manager that specifically supports Rar archives, in addition to some other formats such as Zip and Cab. It can create Rar files as well as open them, it can repair corrupt Rar files, verify the authenticity of Rar archives and create self-extracting Rar archives that can be opened by other Windows users who don't own a copy of WinRAR.

The interface of WinRAR is not especially well designed and users looking for a general purpose archive manager that can open Rar files and other archive types would be better advised to consider one of the alternative products.

Using Rar files
    Because the Rar format is a closed, proprietary format, we don't recommend that you use the Rar format to create compressed archives. The Zip format, though less advanced, has become an industry standard and is now supported natively by many operating systems so that no extra software is needed to open Zip files.

The use of obscure compression formats like Rar just causes problems for others who do not have the software to open them, as is evident from the fact that this page is one of the most popular of our How-Tos. Any benefits of using a Rar file are of small consequence compared to the extra trouble it causes for recipients. Stick to the Zip format and make life easier.

Nocturnal Emissions likes this.
  10. Prevail69

I dont know what all that mumbo jumbo is sigmund, but winrar is free and it takes about 2 min to Dl it

11. spiderswims

I used winrar because that's what I use and so does everybody else that I know.

SigmundFrodo likes this.
  12. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AWESOME!!! Thanks!

13. SigmundFrodo

SigmundFrodo

I've been searching... can't find it free anywhere... only the 40-day trial that I've already used up! Can't see buying extra software that's usually not needed. I'll probably put the winrar free trial on another computer just so I can see those Heather Graham gifs! I know this isn't the proper forum for this topic... so... Thanks, Spiderswims for the gifs... keep up the good work. I need my Hollywood tits and ass dammit! A man has got to have a hobby, after all....

14. Prevail69

Ya ok your right, not the right place to talk about it so this will be the last.
    YOU have winrar then... after the trial runs out it still works, cuz I am still using the trial version 3 yrs after download. It just has a small window that pops up everytime you use it that has a link for you to buy full version, which just gives you a few extra features... You dont need it, the one you have now will work forever and you wont have to buy the full version unless the lil window poping up bothers you that much.

SigmundFrodo likes this.
  15. Noodle Panda

I've been using winrar on the free trial since i got it. All it want you to do is register but i never actually open the program.

if i want to extract i simply right click on the rar file and if i want to rar something i highlight and right click ro rar.

easy peasy.

SigmundFrodo likes this.
  16. spiderswims

Ali Larter:
    [​IMG]

Gutex0, wookiee, Noodle Panda and 7 others like this.
  17. spiderswims

Hugeup.com is back online so the gifs that were on the previous pages are back.

18. spiderswims

19. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

20. spiderswims