1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity and Model Collages and Edits

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by 2001pm, Aug 29, 2008.

1. whats2u

whats2u SelenaDreams

Anne Hathaway

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Yep....i've decided I'm going to sort my files as I go........from now on...About 1 third way thru my folder where I dumped all my celeb photo's for the last several months.....It is a big undertaking............but 50K files............WOW.........that sounds like months of work to me.......

3. elturko78

elturko78 Treu Anarchist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Epic!

whats2u and Vampyre like this.
  4. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Taylor Swift

[​IMG]

5. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

outstanding work prevail :thumbs: :hail:

Prevail69 likes this.
  6. kaos42000

Adrianne Palicki, Shenae Grimes, Alessandra Ambrosio, Jennifer Aniston

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tarkus, katzenmarina, cgtmon and 18 others like this.
  7. STARBASE

STARBASE

I got the DVD-box "Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition" and had to try this. It includes all Movies and also some "special" editions like an "Expanded Edition" of Superman and "The Richard Donner Cut" of Superman II. I tried a little experiment with the size of my caps and i also included a little bit of the story.
    It's nice to see how the "special effects" and the whole technology has changed. ;)
    Anyway, enjoy the "Man of Steel"

Superman - Expanded Edition:
    Jor-El and Lara and also the very "first" Lana Lang:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The "first" Lois Lane.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

...and the "so-called-sidechick" Eve Teschmacher:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Superman II - The Richard Donner Cut:
    A much better, imo, version than the Richard Lester Cut. Especially when Lois Lane revealed the secret identity of Superman. Well, look for yourself. I bet you haven't seen this scenes yet.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

The evil kryptonian Ursa:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

...and again, only a few short scenes, Eve Teschmacher:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Superman III:
    Well, i like Annette O'Tools verison of Lana Lang much better than the Kristin Kreuk AND Lana Lang always had red hair in the comics, ok it's my opinion. image The movie itself sucked. Maybe because of Richard Pryor. Well, i think it's been a part of it. But the worst part of the Superman Movies was number four and i ignored it here.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Superman Returns:
    A new Lois Lane and a new sidechick of Lex Luthor.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

...aaaand Kitty Kowalski as Lex Luthors "bad" chick:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. STARBASE

STARBASE

I always wanted to "do" this show! Well, ok it's only reached 14 eps (including the Pilot) and a movie (Serenity) but there were so many good looking women on this ship that i couldn't resist. There're also great scenes, dialogues and characters in this universe.

I like the "not-political-correct" ideas of this show, too. Like the "Companion" Inara Serra (played by Morena Baccarin),(Companions are a cross between the oriental-style Geisha and the classic courtesan of renaissance Italy). Prostitution (or at least licensed prostitution) is legal on almost all planets. Well, that's some idea worth to think about, hm?
    Maybe this Sex-ting was also one of the reason why FOX didn't showed the eps in the correct order, too. What is wrong with the Americans?

Also good and interesting are all the other chars on this ship like the cute Kaylee Frye - the Mechanic (played by Jewel Staite) , tough Zoe Alleyne - The Soldier (played by Gina Torres) and River Tam - the Strange Little Girl / Girl in the box (played by Summer Glau).

The episode order below comes directly from the DVD set and is the recommended order for viewing.

All comments about the eps are from this site: http://www.fireflywiki.org/Firefly/EpisodeGuide

Have fun with it!

Serenity - Pilot:
    "Wherein we meet Malcolm Reynolds and Zoe in Serenity Valley, discover how Simon Tam, River Tam, and Shepherd Book joined the crew, deal with a rogue lawman, a tricksy old lady who'd sooner shoot Mal than deal straight, cargo that don't wanna get delivered, and a persistent pack of hungry Reavers. The introduction to the 'verse."

Morenas introduction was great! Mels comment about her work was that "At least, she has a legal job!" That was so great!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Train Job:
    "A battle for control of the craft threatens to erupt after Mal and Zoe become entangled in a botched mission to steal medicine from a moving train."

A great Gina as "Warrior Woman" and an great looking Morena. I like her smile.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bushwhacked:
    "A dead guy on the windshield interrupts a little game of calvinball. The crew boards a derelict ship from whence the dead guy came, looking for salvage first and survivors second, only to discover that the crew of the derelict was killed by Reavers. Just when they think a ship full of crazed cannibals intent on chewing their innards out is the worst thing that could happen, up pulls an Alliance Cruiser."

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Shindig:
    "Serenity lands on Persephone -- not quite a core world, but not one of the poor colonies, either. We meet one of Inara’s regular clients (Atherton Wing). We are lead to believe he is rather possessive. Badger (an old business acquaintence from the episode "Serenity") has a new smuggling job for Mal, but Mal has to make contact with the client first (fellah doesn't think much of Badger... go figure). Mal and Kaylee go to a ball to make contact with a rich local named Warrick... the same ball Inara and Atherton are attending. Mal gets into a scuffle with Atherton and in this locale, by law, Mal and Atherton have to duel with swords."

We see how a Companion narrows down her clients. Morena looks great in her costume and even in her nightgown she has some special look. Jewel's costume was awesome. Mel named it something funny but i can't figure it out right now.

Kaylee: "Up until the punching, it was a real nice party."

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Excellent collection!!!

Prevail69 likes this.
  10. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

Excellent, Star!

And Kaos, Shenae and Alessandra made me have an accident in my pants. (Gotta get a towel. brb... ;) )

Prevail69 likes this.
  11. arespilgrim

arespilgrim Blast from the Past ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks, Star.

I'll be in my bunk. :mrgreen:

Prevail69 likes this.
  12. LiquidVapors

LiquidVapors Lawyers, Guns And Money ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Killer Star ! Thanks!

Prevail69 likes this.
  13. whats2u

whats2u SelenaDreams

jagr68, katzenmarina, riqardo and 8 others like this.
  14. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

fucking gorgeous work in here!

thanks w2u.

Prevail69 and whats2u like this.
  15. Prevail69

Jessica Alba

[​IMG]

16. Prevail69

Jessica Alba

[​IMG][​IMG]

jagr68, Bugout, barnabas11 and 11 others like this.
  17. whats2u

whats2u SelenaDreams

Great Jessica Prev. Thanks

Prevail69 likes this.
  18. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Doutzen Kroes
    [​IMG]

katzenmarina, nightd, dgfdfd and 7 others like this.
  19. kaos42000

Nice work bro!

20. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]