1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity and Model Collages and Edits

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by 2001pm, Aug 29, 2008.

1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

can we all please bury this conspiracy of closing/deleting this thread, finally?

for some reasons - i can understand - some backbones of the CB felt it was time to establsh a few basic rules/guidelines for the (thankfully growing) CB.
    the question is: should this thread stay in the CB (because it consists of a good share of phunner´s creations) or being moved (back...)to the GF (because it consists of a good share of so-called webfinds).

i´d rather prefer to split this thread into two threads to seperate webfinds (one thread -> GF) and phunner´s creations (another thread -> CB), but that´s close to impossible.
    my second-favorite option would be to move it back to GF, having in mind that the idea of the CB was to have a phunners´ creations - exclusive - subforum.
    my third-favorite option would be to keep it here in the CB.

nobody denies other´s talents, nobody denies the right to post webfinds on phun. it´s just that a whole subforum with only phunners´ work makes phun even more special, distinguishes phun from other forums.

when the decision is to keep it here - fine.

2. cayne

cayne Guest

Even tho I'm still not 100% sure what the problem is with this thread, I think most people would appreciate if the thread was split up the way River explained it, let me know.

3. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

I would like this thread to stay the way it is and where it is. :2cent:

4. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Oh..:(...here you are P4[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder POLL STAR ★

No chance to split it IMO,we've to move it back to the GF or let it stay here.Check the thread in the mod forum.

6. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I cant understand why this is even a topic...
    It's a great lil group of established members who visit and post in this thread. There is nothing wrong with it, so Cayne please just say end of discussion and...

LEAVE THE THREAD AS IS!

JLoveUser, Magge and 2001pm like this.
  7. Prevail69

Heres another quick one I did...
    Im gonna try a make a really hot one 2night:p
    this ones got some Garner,beckinsale,holmes,moore,kebel,jojo
    [​IMG]

whats2u, taboca42, JLoveUser and 5 others like this.
  8. silversurfer_

silversurfer_

..wow..a hawt buffet of all you can..er..eat

Prevail69 likes this.
  9. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

What the heck? Split this thread up? That's impossible. Can't be done. Just leave the thread here and move on!

10. 2001pm

Please let it stay here. And everybody else, please settle down. Thanks... 2001pm

11. Prevail69

2 more I made:p
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I like the first one, the 2nd one kinda sux... was just trying out new stuff.

whats2u, taboca42, JLoveUser and 7 others like this.
  12. 2001pm

The composition is nicer in the first one 'cause the eyes are drawn to move through all the images. The 2nd one is kind of "weighted" at the corners, so the eyes are drawn to the edges. Great job, Pre! Keep 'em coming!

13. The Cunt Factory

The Cunt Factory phundamental

Seems pretty forward to me.

Splitting would indeed be impossible … only one thing from now on …
    only phunners own “celeb and models collages” (as Cayne and Riv stated clearly from the beginning) … no more “webfinds”.
    For example Prevail now even started to make some of his own instead of copying from skins.be and other … way better imo.

It’s up to every phunner to choose where he posts his stuff: here or the other thread (phunners original collages and edits) … which is in a way a broader place ‘cause it also allows edits (single images), abstracts, brushwork etc…
    or just start his own thread … which is also allowed.

Those who still want to post “webfinds” … start a new thread for those in the GF just like the "mass walls" thread.

14. 2001pm

I'd like to keep things unchanged, TCF. Thanks for that input though.

15. The Cunt Factory

The Cunt Factory phundamental

Still don't see the problem to start posting only "own" work ... it's in line with the CB rules/intentions and ...

obviously the regular posters over here know their way around PS or GIMP since they're using it to make sigs and all ... why not collages :confused:

16. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Usually, when you see edits the main subject is removed and or placed in a different setting. In this pic there was a man swimming on Jen's left side. I thought he looked a bit like a twit so i deleted him.
    [​IMG]

17. haydaddict

18. haydaddict

19. Prevail69

I think your the one who started this whole debate arent you...

Listen, as far as me posting other work in here from skins.be or wherever I find em, Im just trying to share hot pics with the small group of ppl who visit this thread and enjoy em. If it bothers you so much pleeeease dont enter. This thread has been going very strong for awhile now mainly because of the "webfinds" that I post.

This is the second time you have come into this thread and started a big debate about a few "webfinds" ruining the integrity or w/e of the creative backyard.... Get over yourself dude.

Can we please end this conversation and just leave this thread be. It was so much better when every post in here was just a beautiful edit/collages of the hottest women on the planet.

silversurfer_ and Magge like this.
  20. 2001pm

[​IMG]