1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Brrrr..It's Cold Outside!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Sweet_Victoria, Nov 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet_Victoria

Sweet_Victoria Official Phun.org Model

Hi Ramsfan -

Toons is still my photoagrapher, webmaster and occasional sex toy..lol

:twisted:

2. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Get him over on here. :)

3. Bubba88

Bubba88

There has never been a luckier Saturn.

4. Britneysbedroom

Britneysbedroom Official Phun.org Model

I cant wait to do pics again Vic!!! :D Ill be back up there in a few weeks.. YAY!!

Here are some walls some of my members made and a pic from the Army Ropmers set.. Vic I cant believe how hot these pics came out.. I think we really pushed it with the pics on our sites.. lol.. But it was sooo much fun and it will be even more fun when I come back ;) :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Cardiac

Cardiac

I'm still trying to figure out who is the lucky one in this pic...

6. Britneysbedroom

Cardiac ~ LoL.. well if you think that pic is hott you should see all the pics in the sites.. they are sooo great ..I love that girl lol we had soo much fun shooting .. Kisses Britney

7. Cardiac

Cardiac

My favorite ones are the the one with both of you in the bath and the one with you two oiled up....wow!

8. Britneysbedroom

Cardiac....I like those also.. the bath one was soo much fun...we were laughing the whole time because we were falling and trying to paint eachother with this foamy kid soap lol..and the baby oil one.. well she had never done a baby oil set before that but I love doing them and have for a while.. so I broke her in on that ;) lol.. And now she loves it..we will be sure to do another one soon =) Kisses Britney

ps~ I am tryin to get some fan signs done for phun..just have been soo busy latley.. Would you like one though? Let me know if you do and what you want me to write on it..

9. Cardiac

Cardiac

*blushes*
    Geez, I dunno. Something basic like "I <3 Cardiac" or "Cardiac rocks my socks". Something cheezy and cute like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.