1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Britney's stomach and J-Lo's Butt? Your FloridaKitten - Riley!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, May 31, 2005.

1. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

The force moves my hands... i cannot control my typing... GREAT freaking pic!!

However should the 200th post not be saved for the beautiful Kitty Kory herself?

Full moons are the most amazing things ever... wanna see mine? ;)

2. LaurenSands

WELL F**ING DAMN!!! missed it by one... I'm gonna go sulk now.

3. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Well, you didn't save 200 for Kory...

4. LaurenSands

Hey, I wanted too..... didn't realize we all were typing at once. Kory, forgive? How bout if I let you spank me too? can we all spank me at once then?

5. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

Too late. I think she'll understand though. We will let her have #300 :)

Of course I agree Full Moons are amazing. I mean common. Oh and as for yours, as long as you don't mind me howling baby. hummm howling IN a full moon might be quite the interesting experience.

6. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

Well Kory did put Butt in the title of the thread. I'm sure it was inevitible. Anyway I was just talking about moons. I swear.

7. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Obviously. We've all just come down with a bit of the old lunacy, that's all.

Shower-time for me, otherwise I'll get shouted at :(

8. LaurenSands

Alrighty.. I'm off.. much to do.. Aloha Kory and let's throw a 200th post party with buttery nipple drinks, camel theme and nothing to do with bums. ;)

9. Sum Yung Gi

Sum Yung Gi

by god that would be the greatest photo set in the history of the internet.

We should start raising money to fly Lauren to Florida.

10. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Hey buddies!

Nytewolfe, I think your hypno-picture worked! I'll save that in my expression-picture arsenal for post boosting... neat cat-eyes... reminds me of that little girl in X-men 2... and of cats... appropriate

I just found the greatest thing for music when I'm on here or doing webwork... click on music on yahoo.com, and open livecast... it lets you personalize your own station, and you can control what it plays, and skip to the next song... I love it... I have Tom Waits, Radiohead, Elliot Smith and Bob Dylan on the "can't get enough" setting.

Lauren, one moonlit-spanking coming right up!

11. TatudGonzo

TatudGonzo

Been using livecast forever!!! Glad you found it!!

12. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

13. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Heh heh. :) Glad you liked it

What up Azz? How goes the Phunwatch?

14. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

phunwatch? i was off and on all day today. Been busy trying to find out the new law governing my business. Government officials are sooooo quick to pass the buck. They would give you arun-around but when a new regulation comes out they want a fee for that department to tell you what to do but cannot provide you with any answers. :-?

15. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

:) I'm glad you liked it. I think I have it without the words so you can add your own phrase if you want. Let me know and I can e-mail it to you. I could have done better on the eyes but I think they turned out pretty cool. BTW why do they call you Pretty Kitty? I've just been wondering.

I'll have to try out that yahoo thing. Tom Waits, Radiohead, Bob Dylan!?!? What amazing taste in music. I'm telling ya, great taste in music, hilarious sense of humor, those looks and mad photoshop skills; you just may be the coolest most perfect girl EVER!

Speaking of Photoshop, that moon pic you did is great. Too funny. And I love Lauren's Paris Hiltonesque dialouge.

16. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Awww! Thanks hun!

Do you like Tom Waits too? What's your favorite song by him? I like "All the World is Green" and "God's Away on Business" and "Jockey Full of Bourbon"... if anyone hasn't heard those songs, DL them as soon as you can. I think you'll understand a lot about me very quickly.

Where is Lauren? All we need is her to complete the new Late Night PhunThread Dynamic.

RBA is one of the great guys and a Temple Guard, but he's more on the morning shift.

17. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

How about doing something with the eyes on the latest PHUNsign? All she needs are some black wings or something... and she's a mean little creature of the night, don't you think?

[​IMG]

hey, random hot Riley alert: (Are her eyes too small here to play with?)

[​IMG]

18. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

jeezus christ in that last pic riley got a huge ass.

19. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

Yeah he has an awesome unique voice. I kind of like "Waltzing Matilda" myself. "The Piano has been Drinking" is great too. Don't find many people our age into the classics unless it is Led Zep or Pink Flyod. Nice to see a Dylan fan.

I don't know where Lauren is. Probably working on her site. She might of had a chat or somthing going on at her site because she had said to me she would be on IM this evening so ???

20. davelacb

davelacb

nice pic of Riley